Wennberg and Torts have a...thing....

ImNeverWrong

THE HF ALPHA
Jan 18, 2018
well it got them to tie the game...but like always torts will wear out his welcome haha.

North Cole

♧ Lem
Jan 22, 2017
Bound to happen when you're as volatile as Torts. I'm sure players have said much worse to him.

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
They were playing Edmonton.

Torts:
Connor McDavid is better?!!
You're telling me Connor McDavid is..... man #&%$ Connor McDavid
You're better than him !!!
Is he in the playoffs??!
No !!!
Go run his @#$ !

Columbus wins 7-3.

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
CBJ players know Torts better than anyone, just because he's laughing doesn't mean the point isn't getting across, just maybe not taking the actual reaction too seriously.

Or at least i hope so, Wenny shouldn't have much to smirk about. He got a big contract and reverted back to his sophomore season form. Making lazy plays is the last thing he should be doing.

Hello Johnny

Apr 13, 2007
They were playing Edmonton.

Torts:
Connor McDavid is better?!!
You're telling me Connor McDavid is..... man #&%$ Connor McDavid
You're better than him !!!
Is he in the playoffs??!
No !!!
Go run his @#$ !

Columbus wins 7-3.
This was today's game against Vancouver. Happened right after Wennberg wasn't at his best for a goal against.

paragon

May 5, 2010
Wennberg's behavior is that of a typical entitled ******* who thinks his **** does not stink.
When Torts can't express himself like a normal human being he deserves to get laughed at. At no other job would that kind of behavior be found acceptable.

And it's not exactly new that players tune out coaches. In one of my favorite players' tribune pieces Lessons Learned From a Career in Hockey | By Brenden Morrow Brett Hull gives Morrow advice how to reply to whining Hitchcock: "“You tell that motherf***er to f*** off!”

Last edited by a moderator:

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
Wennberg deserved to be chewed out long before now. Great player with a shitty attitude.

Sweetpotato

Jan 10, 2014
Edmonton
Dudes a basket case. Act like a grown man when youre speaking to anyone, let alone someone whos young enough to be your son.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad