WWE: Wellness Suspension - Eva Marie

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I think the bigger angle is that this is yet another way she gets out of having a match!!

They literally don't have to have her show up for any of the next month's segments and just run the tron video, music, and intro and just come up with different lies to explain her not being there for the next four weeks.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
tumblr_lx9jb1SPMr1qdrpdr.gif

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
I want them to still do her entrance at SS and have the voiceover guy explain why she won't be wrestling.

"EVA MARIE... has been suspended due to a Wellness Violation and will be unable to compete. EVA MARIE... apologizes."

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
http://www.wwe.com/shows/summerslam/2016/becky-lynch-naomi-carmella-vs-natalya-alexa-bliss-eva-marie

Team Blue may have to wait a little bit longer to see its Red Queen in the ring.

Eva Marie was prepared to make her long-awaited debut as a member of the SmackDown Live roster this Sunday at SummerSlam, teaming with Alexa Bliss & Natalya to take on Becky Lynch, Naomi & Carmella in a Six-Woman Tag Team Match.

Following the breaking news that Eva Marie will be out of action for 30 days, this bout is left in a state of uncertainty.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Just put Asuka in that match. Literally any women's match they want to have would be better just by putting Asuka in it. lol

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Very rarely do they acknowledge someone is gone for the 30 days (Reigns they really didn't have a choice), the guy just isn't there and they pretend nothing is different, but in this case it actually fits the gimmick.

I can see them going ahead with the match and then the announcer makes up some excuse about her not being able to compete, and then yeah, Maryse would probably be best replacement and really the only heel they could plug in there.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
I'm sure if they told her it was an emergency and slid her some cash for a one-time gig that it wouldn't be a big deal.

Not like that match is going to be a technical display, Natty and Alexa can do the working on the heel side, they just need a 6th person for the inevitable "everyone in the ring and it's mayhem" spot.

Maryse could spend the whole match on the apron and then just take a bump or two.

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
Very rarely do they acknowledge someone is gone for the 30 days (Reigns they really didn't have a choice), the guy just isn't there and they pretend nothing is different, but in this case it actually fits the gimmick.

I can see them going ahead with the match and then the announcer makes up some excuse about her not being able to compete, and then yeah, Maryse would probably be best replacement and really the only heel they could plug in there.
That's why I think it's a work, it will help her get even more heat.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The only woman they have left on the main roster is Summer Rae or Lana, both on Raw.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad