WWE: Wellness Suspension - Eva Marie

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Makes you wonder if they have dirt on a bunch of superstars and pick and choose who they suspend. Eva was destined to bust imo and maybe Vince or Trips wasn`t happy with her. There was also rumblings that Paige and Del Rio had heat on them for their relationship and then they were split up and suspended. Then there is Brock who they just blatantly ignored. It wouldn`t make sense to book her in a match unless they just soured on her suddenly. Maybe she got too big for her britches backstage.

Loosie

The Eternal Optimist
Jun 14, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
I'm thinking there's been a crackdown. Maybe spurred on by Brock being caught in his UFC testing? (Which apparently is not on WWE's list)

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I'm thinking there's been a crackdown. Maybe spurred on by Brock being caught in his UFC testing? (Which apparently is not on WWE's list)

I doubt it's a crackdown. That would only serve to make them look bad. The Brock stuff happened because he's not subjected to testing in WWE due to his part-time status.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I never thought expected that one. I thought that stuff is supposed to make you better

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00