GDT: Welcome To The GMR Show (With Fans) - 19:00EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacitus Kilgore

May 26, 2010
Potomac, MD
watching the presser with Sully, little chippy out there, funny to see how he made Kingerski and Rossi look dumb....
anyways, I may be in minority here, but I have a really really good feeling about this season. I think we are coming out of this conference for sure, probably beating Tampa and Playing Leafs for LSC...cheers!

You are the anti @Pens x

Reactions: CascadiaPenguin

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
watching the presser with Sully, little chippy out there, funny to see how he made Kingerski and Rossi look dumb....
anyways, I may be in minority here, but I have a really really good feeling about this season. I think we are coming out of this conference for sure, probably beating Tampa and Playing Leafs for LSC...cheers!
What strain are you smoking? And can you get me in touch with your dealer?

RSPens

May 25, 2015
Apparently we're just going to ignore reality? We were called for two minors in the first period, Flyers were called for one.
Yes... I was exaggerating, but what I was getting at is that the Flyers didn't dominate the Pens in the 1st period at 5on5. The 14 shots to 3 or whatever it was, was mainly because of the the Pens being short handed to start the game. Jarry played well and when the game was 5on5 the ice tended to tilt in the Pens favor.

Reactions: Gurglesons

CascadiaPenguin

Sponsor
Jul 5, 2017
The Salish Sea
Yes... I was exaggerating, but what I was getting at is that the Flyers didn't dominate the Pens in the 1st period at 5on5. The 14 shots to 3 or whatever it was, was mainly because of the the Pens being short handed to start the game. Jarry played well and when the game was 5on5 the ice tended to tilt in the Pens favor.
I get your point, but think "mainly because of the Pens being short handed" is quite debatable. Flyers tallied 6 shots on goal in P1 on the PP. I don't think my point was that the Flyers dominated the Pens 5v5, rather (and perhaps poorly made by me) was that Jarry saved our asses in P1.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
We played mostly in the Flyers end until the end of the 3rd at 5v5.

The Flyers didn't really have too many grade A opportunities.
They also got a lot of shots off the PP. And from what I remember Jarry made a lot of big saves last game.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Yes. Jarry was very good, but it's not like the Flyers dunked on us last game and scraped out a win. They generated a lot of shots, but not a lot of actual chances.

TBH, they looked like us lol.
They outshot us by 15 I believe. I just think we need to keep the shots down a bit and not take so many penalties. Generally that's a recipe for success. lol

Reactions: CascadiaPenguin

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006

giphy.gif

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Nice to see Sid was only out as a precaution. I think it takes, what, two or three negative tests in a row in order to come off the Covid protocol list? Guess he just came in close contact with someone who tested positive.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Guessing the lines tonight:
Jake-Sid-Kap
McCann-G-Rust
BART
Sceviour-Currie-Angello

Just because Laff should sit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events