GDT: Welcome To The GMR Show (With Fans) - 19:00EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

turd

Feb 1, 2013
Did anyone go to the game the other night? I’m going tonight. With these mobile tickets, can I keep both my wife and I’s tickets on my phone and scan them both, or does she have to have one on her phone too?

PenguinSuitedUp

Oct 2, 2019
Did anyone go to the game the other night? I’m going tonight. With these mobile tickets, can I keep both my wife and I’s tickets on my phone and scan them both, or does she have to have one on her phone too?
Not this season, but I’ve gone in before with multiple tickets on my phone. Worst case, take a snapshot of the second ticket on your phone and text it to her.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Great GDT @Clare2904 !!!
She all "up in here!!!"
giphy.gif

Drop the Mothu XXXXXXX...!
200.gif

Reactions: Clare2904

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
I guess you missed the first period. Jarry had 14 saves including stops of at least 3 high danger chances. We were very lucky to come out of that unscathed.

HDCF were 7 - 3 through the first two periods at 5v5.

Jarry did a great job on the PK, but he wasn't necessarily tested a ton in that game until after we had taken a 3 - 1 lead (as expected).

Reactions: vodeni

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
watching the presser with Sully, little chippy out there, funny to see how he made Kingerski and Rossi look dumb....
anyways, I may be in minority here, but I have a really really good feeling about this season. I think we are coming out of this conference for sure, probably beating Tampa and Playing Leafs for LSC...cheers!

RSPens

May 25, 2015
I guess you missed the first period. Jarry had 14 saves including stops of at least 3 high danger chances. We were very lucky to come out of that unscathed.
The Pens were short handed for half of the first period...or are we just going to ignore that?

Reactions: dogthateats

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
watching the presser with Sully, little chippy out there, funny to see how he made Kingerski and Rossi look dumb....
anyways, I may be in minority here, but I have a really really good feeling about this season. I think we are coming out of this conference for sure, probably beating Tampa and Playing Leafs for LSC...cheers!

I have $20 on Pens winning the cup so cup or bust for me! Let's do it Pens, win me some easy $520! i'll use that money on us winning the next cup and make a fortune! ;)

Reactions: vodeni

ss53mech

Nov 27, 2010
Jacksonville NC
I love the optimism folks. I want this to be a great game. That said, I had very low expectations for Tuesday and was very and pleasantly surprised by the result (to include the way they played). I will hope for a great result, but just like I don't go all gloom and doom after losses, I won't get all high and hyped after a win.

LGP!

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
I love the optimism folks. I want this to be a great game. That said, I had very low expectations for Tuesday and was very and pleasantly surprised by the result (to include the way they played). I will hope for a great result, but just like I don't go all gloom and doom after losses, I won't get all high and hyped after a win.

LGP!
my optimism is not really based on just last game. with all shiting on Sid and Geno, I still take both of them before any center in the league except mybe 2 or 3 there stats be damned. Very few players in NHL command so much attention, so much energy from the opposing team,, if we get another skilled winger that can drive the play and if teddy is what many here think he is...we are golden...I just love our defense, all three pairs have a player that can drive the play all three pairs have a solid defender there...if our forward backcheck and forecheck hard this defense will take us to LSC (including TJ and CDS)
Edit: I forgot, I am not worried about PP that will work out, I already see progress...I am really worried about PK, right now thats our weakest link

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

ss53mech

Nov 27, 2010
Jacksonville NC
my optimism is not really based on just last game. with all shiting on Sid and Geno, I still take both of them before any center in the league except mybe 2 or 3 there stats be damned. Very few players in NHL command so much attention, so much energy from the opposing team,, if we get another skilled winger that can drive the play and if teddy is what many here think he is...we are golden...I just love our defense, all three pairs have a player that can drive the play all three pairs have a solid defender there...if our forward backcheck and forecheck hard this defense will take us to LSC (including TJ and CDS)
Edit: I forgot, I am not worried about PP that will work out, I already see progress...I am really worried about PK, right now thats our weakest link
Agreed....mostly. The standout thing for me is the team's compete level and mental resilience. Not that there isn't something to be said for their comebacks, but i still don't feel like the team gets all 4 or even 3 of the lines committing to the system every game. i think that will do more for the team than any player they could bring in.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Agreed....mostly. The standout thing for me is the team's compete level and mental resilience. Not that there isn't something to be said for their comebacks, but i still don't feel like the team gets all 4 or even 3 of the lines committing to the system every game. i think that will do more for the team than any player they could bring in.
no they still don't have all the pieces, but that can be rounded up by play off times...we won cup with friggin Kuhnackl and Rowney, its more about confidence, repetitiveness, effort, many things that need to click to get you to the promised land. But with this goaltending, like we had last few games, with his defensive potential and potential Top 9 (with some smart aquisitions) watch out!

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh

Maybe Kapanen surprises us and fills that LW wall spot. Who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->