Welcome to the Darkside The Nuge!

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Sure, become a mod when the job is all cushy with everybody on the board happy and getting along.
Where was this interest before McDavid?

JK. Good choice for mod.
The Nuge has developed a lot over the past year. He's ready for more responsibility now.

Dorian2

Define that balance
Jul 17, 2009
Edmonton
Absolutely amazing. These Mods work fast!

I've already found a video of The Nuge doing his Mod work the very first day!

That was fast.

:sarcasm:

Aerrol

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sep 18, 2014
Haha, when I saw the title I was really confused and started wondering if RNH had been traded or something.

Congrats! Definitely one of the chiller posters here, and being chill is crucial to being a great mod.

I'd also like to echo those saying we have a great mod team here at HFOil. You guys do a great job - I would probably have stuck to lurking if I didn't feel like the mods were 1. part of the community and 2. fair and level-headed. I definitely can't say I feel the same way about a lot of the other boards, haha.

The Head Crusher

Re-retired
Jan 3, 2008
Edmonton
Ironic. I'm glad BBO put this thread up, seems like we stopped doing them as times turned darker. I'll take this opportunity to publicly wish misfit, Soundwave, and The Head Crusher thanks for their services.

Conflict Resolution 101. I missed that course. You're gonna do just fine.

Thanks, I enjoyed my 3 years as a mod and I know Nuge is going to enjoy it too. There are a lot of great people there. And I believe Fugu kept mandating you to take that course again after you failed the first 2 times.

Congrats!

Just leave my posts where they damn well are, You meddlesome mods!

:D

But yours were the funnest to meddle with.

How kind of you

:sarcasm:

See you are learning

We win the lottery, the OBC is gone and this. It keeps getting better.

Someone should do a poll to determine which of the three is best.

Will all of the above count as an answer?

No worries, I'm the John Scott of the HF Oil Mods, huge and good for not much besides being a nuclear deterrent ;)

Aint that the truth ;)

Welcome and good luck Nuge and I'll have a Spiced rum and coke

FiveFourteenSixOne

5-14-6-1
Sponsor
Jan 28, 2006
Edmonton
Thanks, I enjoyed my 3 years as a mod and I know Nuge is going to enjoy it too. There are a lot of great people there. And I believe Fugu kept mandating you to take that course again after you failed the first 2 times.

See you are learning

Aint that the truth ;)

Who's this peon? Anybody recognize 'em?

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia

See you are learning

Aint that the truth ;)

Thanks man!

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
Congratulations. I think The Nuge has been a really good poster here. He has interesting stuff to say and always seems to get along with others. I think its a nice choice.

I'll just add that whenever a new mod gets appointed here I usually have a fairly strong reaction to the choice. Mostly its something like, "omg you have got to be kidding me" :cry:. I think the week BBO and Replacement became mods was my worst week ever on this site. Great posters, prolific posters, but they just don't know that much about hockey.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Congratulations. I think The Nuge has been a really good poster here. He has interesting stuff to say and always seems to get along with others. I think its a nice choice.

I'll just add that whenever a new mod gets appointed here I usually have a fairly strong reaction to the choice. Mostly its something like, "omg you have got to be kidding me" :cry:. I think the week BBO and Replacement became mods was my worst week ever on this site. Great posters, prolific posters, but they just don't know that much about hockey.

:laugh::handclap:

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking

Haha, memories. Its been an eventful, but enjoyable path my friend. Except the hockey part here on Oilers HF. That sometimes hasn't been too enjoyable. ;)

If I could mirror an earlier comment that there couldn't possibly be a better time to come on board as mod. ;)

Its like they just put McDavid/Chiarelli happy pills in the water supply and let the natives loose.

ThePhoenixx

Aug 7, 2005

Schremp will save us! :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad