Welcome to the Darkside The Nuge!

Dorian2

Define that balance
Jul 17, 2009
Edmonton
We need some continuity here. This constant recycling of moderators isn't helping anybody.

Meh. I'm not so sure about the recycling part. There have been a few users that were mods and then stopped after some time. Many of the Mods here, such as BBO, became one when I joined a few years ago.

And anyone who becomes a Mod should be appreciated by all, as I think most are. They give a lot of extra time and effort (I think without pay) and keep **** clean in here from potty mouth ****heads that ***** and complain and carry on acting like ***** half the time. :D

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013
Was this Nicholson's doing too? That guy is a miracle worker.

ThePhoenixx

Aug 7, 2005
Cloned gave me this colouring book he called the "training manual". It was mostly crude drawings of boobs.

... Alright it was all boobs.

We didn't think you'd last past the week. :sarcasm:

Ya right! I remember when Nunymare snuck in here as an underager! ;)

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
I was one of his strongest supporters in terms of trying to get him on board. We aren't looking for saints here, we are looking for intelligent posters that are fair and active. IMO we found that here.

Thanks Bryan

I'm offended that your avatar is wearing a turtleneck and that it says you live in Vancouver. I mean what the ****, what kind of metrovibe is that? I'm looking for a 3rd strike here somewhere..

jk

Welcome to the jungle, lots of fun and games.

Now, in my defense, I have actually moved from Vancouver, and just need to bother to update my location, and that's no turtleneck (although having Top Gear in my avatar now just makes me sad :cry: )

Cloned gave me this colouring book he called the "training manual". It was mostly crude drawings of boobs.

So do we get that in the mail? Or do I have to contact Cloned? :laugh:

Congrats!

Just leave my posts where they damn well are, You meddlesome mods!

:D

Now that's just asking for it...

We win the lottery, the OBC is gone and this. It keeps getting better.

Someone should do a poll to determine which of the three is best.

Is there even a doubt? :sarcasm:

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003

I should have known it was a bad sign when you started colouring outside of the lines. :shakehead :sarcasm:

azashi

May 31, 2006
If you can keep Replacement to under 100 posts per day, you're a saint.

jk Replacement I love you.

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
Congrats on the err... "promotion". :)

Mods do a great job here from all I've seen and I think it would be a **** show here on the boards without them... especially on HFOil where 29 other fanbases always seem to have multiple reasons to crap on us. :)

I don't envy all the work they have to put in to clean up the messes we collectively make.

That said... hopefully they get a lot of work going forward cleaning up jealously-laced messages from sour opposing fans after the Oil turn the corner and finally start making progress towards respectability again.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Congrats on being added to the team of misfits known as the HFOilers mod team.

jeez-- I could comment but you guys wouldn't see the humour in it

But I am proud of the fact I am the longest serving member of this site never to be made a mod (most guys I knew who were made mods on this or different boards found their enjoyment severally reduced when they became mods top the point they left the site all together)

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking
Now, in my defense, I have actually moved from Vancouver, and just need to bother to update my location, and that's no turtleneck (although having Top Gear in my avatar now just makes me sad :cry: )

:

Oh man its like going full Art Garfunkle cept without the hair. Either that or you're worse at photoshop than me and the head isn't connected which is unflattering in anycase. There's gotta be a better picture. :p:

Oh, how far from Vancouver did you move? Tell me its not Calgary. ;)

Last edited:

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
Oh man its like going full Art Garfunkle cept without the hair. Either that or you're worse at photoshop than me and the head isn't connected which is unflattering in anycase. There's gotta be a better picture. :p:

Oh, how far from Vancouver did you move? Tell me its not Calgary. ;)

Well I guess you could call it a turtleneck if you must, but it's a racing suit, and the Stig's helmet is replaced by Nuge's head.

I'm back up in Northern BC, so at least I'm closer to Edmonton than Vancouver now

Oct 30, 2011
Really? I'm shocked by this development. If there is one person I wouldn't want as mod, it would be The Nuge. He shows a lot of bias and even some opinion: terrible choice. Can we impeach the head mod?

Am I kidding?

Maybeee...

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking
Well I guess you could call it a turtleneck if you must, but it's a racing suit, and the Stig's helmet is replaced by Nuge's head.

I'm back up in Northern BC, so at least I'm closer to Edmonton than Vancouver now

Whoops, being that I didn't know what topgear was a couple weeks ago its a given I never heard of stig prior I never got the picture reference.

You gotta know I wondered about it a few times.. :laugh:

lol that I didn't even clue in with your prior response. I'll blame it on caffeine withdrawal.

Northern BC is nice and theres a lot of it. ;)

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Really? I'm shocked by this development. If there is one person I wouldn't want as mod, it would be The Nuge. He shows a lot of bias and even some opinion: terrible choice. Can we impeach the head mod?

Am I kidding?

Maybeee...

We actually had a vote about 8 years ago and I was the run away winner of "Poster you'd least like to see as a mod" I was the run away winner of the award and I agreed

far more fun from the cheap seats

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
Whoops, being that I didn't know what topgear was a couple weeks ago its a given I never heard of stig prior I never got the picture reference.

You gotta know I wondered about it a few times.. :laugh:

lol that I didn't even clue in with your prior response. I'll blame it on caffeine withdrawal.

Northern BC is nice and theres a lot of it. ;)

:laugh: it's always been one of those avatars that I figured most people wouldn't get, but I love it. When Nuge came in, and everyone made all these hilarious comparisons, it reminded me of the introduction of the stig. For example

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad