Welcome to the Darkside The Nuge!

Aerchon

Jul 20, 2011
Lol this is a guy who calls other people's posts stupid.

Level headed is not how I would describe him.

Note, this post does not break the rules I can provide links if necessary. Unless just telling the truth gets posts banned nowadays.

Congrats anyways I am sure you will be fine.

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
Lol this is a guy who calls other people's posts stupid.

Level headed is not how I would describe him.

Note, this post does not break the rules I can provide links if necessary. Unless just telling the truth gets posts banned nowadays.

Congrats anyways I am sure you will be fine.

Because every single post from every poster on here has been perfectly complimentary right? I try and be fair to everyone. If I've offended you somehow, I apologize. If you have something you want to say, please feel free to PM me.

Anyways though, thanks guys

Aerchon

Jul 20, 2011
Because every single post from every poster on here has been perfectly complimentary right? I try and be fair to everyone. If I've offended you somehow, I apologize. If you have something you want to say, please feel free to PM me.

No worries. Bad form on my part to point that out in this thread but the level headed comment from your post history is a bit funny.

Nobody is perfect and passion is a big part of hockey. I have no problem with you.

If I was picked to be a Mod I doubt anyone would say I am level headed.

Congrats again.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Congrats on being added to the team of misfits known as the HFOilers mod team.

Ironic. I'm glad BBO put this thread up, seems like we stopped doing them as times turned darker. I'll take this opportunity to publicly wish misfit, Soundwave, and The Head Crusher thanks for their services.

Conflict Resolution 101. I missed that course. You're gonna do just fine.

Welcome aboard, bud.

Hope you're ready to pick up Soli's slack.

Welcome aboard pal.

Please don't bust like Soli.

You two are going to be in the center of the crater I leave this place in!

Last edited:

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking

I'm offended that your avatar is wearing a turtleneck and that it says you live in Vancouver. I mean what the ****, what kind of metrovibe is that? I'm looking for a 3rd strike here somewhere..

jk

Welcome to the jungle, lots of fun and games.

RattsSSV

Слава Україні - F*** Putin
May 4, 2006
Congrats.

Is this the start of sweeping changes HFOil fans have been calling for? :sarcasm:

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
No worries. Bad form on my part to point that out in this thread but the level headed comment from your post history is a bit funny.

Nobody is perfect and passion is a big part of hockey. I have no problem with you.

If I was picked to be a Mod I doubt anyone would say I am level headed.

Congrats again.

I was one of his strongest supporters in terms of trying to get him on board. We aren't looking for saints here, we are looking for intelligent posters that are fair and active. IMO we found that here.

MoneyGuy

Wandering
Oct 19, 2009
We win the lottery, the OBC is gone and this. It keeps getting better.

Someone should do a poll to determine which of the three is best.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad