GDT: Welcome to the 2013 NHL Entry Draft!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iracundia

Jun 19, 2011
Would be shocked not to see Duchene and Mac on the same line at some point this season. The opposing D wouldn't even come over the redline when they are on the ice.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Mitchell Heard Pt 2.

Yea, with some of the names still on the board I would be very disappointed if we draft someone projected as a late 2nd or even early 3rd with our pick.

Just take Klimchuck, or Hagg, or Hartman, or Erne and I'm very happy.

Even McCoshen, Natasiuk, or Fucale would be ok by me. Though I cant see us taking a Goalie with the guys we already have in the system.

Nihiliste

Feb 8, 2010
Why are people ignoring Chris Bigras? A left handed defenesman that oozes hockey sense. He'd be a great pick. Rated right where the Avs pick at 32.

I haven't really been able to watch him play but its odd that he doesn't seem to have gotten much coverage at all

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
There goes Klimmer at 29.

Don't see how Feaster thought Poirer was better then him though, or that he wouldn't still be there at 29.

Weird draft for them so far, but Klimchuk at 29 is pretty good.

IceRat

#BallsOutTheDoor
Mar 4, 2011
Uh.. fair enough

Not upgrading our defense is freaking scary though. Although my theory on them offer-sheeting Pietro is becoming more likely. hehe

how much is our D going to upgrade though this season with a 32nd pick if Jones was going to be a project at #1

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Just kind of bugs me that Roy is saying that about Stastny. Not that I want him traded, but he's arguably our best Trade Chip and the Defense still needs attention.

I want to be wrong, but I have a sinking feeling that trading for Corey Sarich is all the Avs are going to do for the Defensive corps this year and that's just not good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad