GDT: Welcome to the 2013 NHL Entry Draft!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
THIS thread will only be used talking about the Draft in general. Any trades that happen, the picks of the other teams, etc.

There is a SEPARATE thread that will JUST be talk about the Avalanche Draft Picks from today. People can post scouting reports, highlight videos and in general talk about that pick. You can find that thread here:

Avalanche Selections Thread

Of course we can say and mention who the Avalanche draft in this thread, but in an effort to help me enjoy the draft, I ask you to take any further talk about who the Avalanche draft to the appropriate thread. Please don't make me do a lot of work here today!

Our good friend Ivan13 provided me with the following, let's be sure to give Ivan a big "Thank You" when the thread re-opens, shall we?

NHL2013Draft.png

As of right now the Colorado Avalanche hold the following pick in the 2013 NHL entry draft:

1st OA, 32 OA, 63 OA (moved down one spot because the Jets failed to sign their 2008 1st round pick and were given a compensatory 2nd round pick), 93 OA, 123 OA, 153 OA and last but not least the 183 OA pick.

List of helpful links:

NHL.com draft center

TSN.ca

Avs main page

Draft order

Twitter accounts:

Bobby Mac

Dreger

Friedman

Dater - enter at your own risk

LeBrun

Lavoie

Avs official twitter

Player profiles:

Nathan MacKinnon

Jonathan Drouin

Sasha Barkov

Seth Jones

Valeri Nichushkin

As we all know Joe Sakic, Patrick Roy and Rick Pracey all came out and said that they rate Nathan MacKinnon the highest of all draft eligable players in a series of interviews.

Lets hope for a good draft day for the Avs and I wish you all a happy NHL draft day.

Last edited:

Granlund2Pulkkinen*

It still hasn't sunk in we have the #1 overall pick, let alone we are about to draft a player with that pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad