Welcome to our new home - Xenforo Practice Thread

Alan Ryan

Jun 1, 2006
Please restore the function to Ignore threads. There is so much extraneous stuff to wade through that it's frustrating trying to find threads of interest.

The capability was there with the previous system. Surely the new owners can find a way to bring it back.

Thank you.

Reactions: Flannelman

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Please restore the function to Ignore threads. There is so much extraneous stuff to wade through that it's frustrating trying to find threads of interest.

The capability was there with the previous system. Surely the new owners can find a way to bring it back.

Thank you.

We would love to but this software does not offer it

XF 1.5 - Ignore Thread Function?

We looked at a third party modification but it caused performance issues

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
We are aware that the board keeps logging you out

Tech ops working hard on it

tenor.gif

Phew, was starting to think I was banned

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
the major difference is the latest upgrade:

this forum is now on a secure server....

as some of you may have noticed: http: WILL NOW log you out of this forum if you have that bookmarked.

https://hfboards.mandatory.com is now the current bookmark
This is correct.

And if you could only be this correct in the Celtics thread. #NeverTradeRondo

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
We apologize for the problems during the draft.

It was a frustrating night for the staff as well.
really it's not the admins or mods FAULT could it be Mandatory doesn't realize what they have here the way the other hosting company was, as long as the problems are fixed in a timely fashion.....

also, am seeing a repeating ad free message on my screen, but I like it the way I'VE HAD IT..... how do you remove that message if you have no interest in wanting the ads gone, do you simply ignore it

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Yeah....I would assume it's like this for everyone, but on my end, this site is a mess right now. It's not loading anything correctly. I'll be on the main Bruins page looking at the new posts to the right hand column. It'll say a users' name, I'll go in, and the last post isn't from the person that the main page said. It says I have new notifications from 50 minutes ago. I'll reload the page and then it'll show the new notifications. Everything feels like it is on a massive delay.

Mpasta

Oct 6, 2008
Yeah....I would assume it's like this for everyone, but on my end, this site is a mess right now. It's not loading anything correctly. I'll be on the main Bruins page looking at the new posts to the right hand column. It'll say a users' name, I'll go in, and the last post isn't from the person that the main page said. It says I have new notifications from 50 minutes ago. I'll reload the page and then it'll show the new notifications. Everything feels like it is on a massive delay.

Looks like they dumbed down the site so there's less strain on the servers. Not sure how they didn't see this coming though. It's really not a hard fix. They just don't want to spend the money.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Looks like they dumbed down the site so there's less strain on the servers. Not sure how they didn't see this coming though. It's really not a hard fix. They just don't want to spend the money.

Actually more resources were allocated for the draft but something did not go as planned :cry:

Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad