Welcome to our new home - Xenforo Practice Thread

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
:welcome:

Still some minor cosmetic work to do but the hard stuff has been done. :vhappy:

I suggest you use this thread to practice with the new text editor.

This is a learning curve for all of us - including your Mod team.

Enjoy our new home​

Reactions: TP

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
It is certainly different after how many years? Looks cleaner though and like I went off without any major issues which is great. Like the new emoji line-up too :moose:

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
This is probably explained elsewhere, but what size does a picture need to be for an avatar? I figure after three years I should probably pick one :laugh:

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Oh my god, it's so BRIGHT! I'm going to have to wear my sunglasses in here. Reminds me a few years back of those people who made a dark version of Google, saying it would be more environmentally friendly because of less electricity.

I don't like most of the new look, but I'm willing to chalk at least 75% of that to inertia. The font is kinda nice, but that's about it.

While I'm griping, not that I go there frequently, but if mods really want politics to go into the politics board, why not actually PUT it where everyone can see it? I always have to google "HF boards politics" if I want to feel bad about myself and the world.

EDIT: Rescinded comment about liking the new font. It's nice when I'm typing on my laptop, but when it posts it switches to a really ugly font.

Let's see if I can post YouTube and NHL.com videos, and tweets.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
The site looks much better on my iPad than my phone.

I do agree that it’s a tad bright but other than that, it’s not that bad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad