Player Discussion Welcome Gustav Lindström

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
For a throw away player by Detroit to acquire Petry I am very satisfied with what he brings.
Is there room moving forward with both he and Kovasevic (another player I appreciate) longterm?

Reactions: angusyoung

Simarino

Oct 21, 2009
He's gonna complicate things for KH, he would have been the easy sent down to Laval when Savard and Harris comes back, but the way he's been playing im sure they wont risk loosing him for free.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
For a throw away player by Detroit to acquire Petry I am very satisfied with what he brings.
Is there room moving forward with both he and Kovasevic (another player I appreciate) longterm?
No both will eventually be traded or not signed (if there's no interest). If there's a place for them long term it means the rebuild failed miserably.

Reactions: 26Mats

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Him and Kovacevic are more stop gap until Reinbacher, Mailloux or Konyushkov (not until 2026-2027) are ready to come over to the NHL.

Both him and Kovacevic make fine 7th D as well, so one of them might stick around longer.

Reactions: Tyson and LaP

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
He's gonna complicate things for KH, he would have been the easy sent down to Laval when Savard and Harris comes back, but the way he's been playing im sure they wont risk loosing him for free.
Don't be surprised if the waiver ineligible players end up in Laval to pump up some trade value. Xhekaj was already sent and don't be surprised if Harris and Struble are too. Ironically the worst preseason dman in Barron outplayed everyone for a real spot. One of Savard, lindstrom or kovacevic will be traded by the deadline.

Reactions: 26Mats

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
There may be a spot for someone like Kovy as a depth defenceman but my guess is he’ll want to play for a team where he can have a chance to play higher up in the line up, and like someone else said if we’re a team that can give him that opportunity, something went wrong with the rebuild.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
People laughed when McCagg said he'd play on our 2nd pairing.

I thought he was nuts for saying that especially after how shitty he looked in Laval, although all the D outside of Struble have struggled badly at times but still I thought what the f*** did they trade for this guy for, (never heard of him before we traded for him)

Reactions: rik schau

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
We need to get from appreciate to ADORE. But I get what you are saying man.

Reactions: Tyson

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015
Couldn’t care less about him.

Jersey filler.
Big jersey filler that can skate and join the attack though, I find he fits into the team style instead of the team having to play boring defensive hockey to accomodate their jersey-filler’s play styles and shortcomings…

Reactions: rik schau

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad