GDT: Weekend GDT: BRI @ BNG 1/17 | BNG @ SYR 1/18

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
5-3 with 10 mins to go

3. BNG Cowick, (7) (Claesson, Hamilton), 9:36

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
6-3 en pageau could of but passed tp Peterson

3. BNG Petersson, (15) (Pageau), 17:40 (EN)

Last edited:

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
"ReginKarlssonLehner":

Tonites game @ Syracuse was closer than the 6-3 score.....

I am happy to get the win............

Yea, I can see it was one goal game a couple times in this game but boys didn't let off. Never watched tonight's game outside of 10ish mins unfortunately.

12 goals past 2 games.

Tkachuk27

Nov 30, 2011
Fredrik Claesson +27 this season ..Time for a call up Murray*

Claesson Karlsson
Methot Ceci

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
Petersson is RW, as is Stone, so yeah, I don't see him being called up while Stone is still here.

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
What an unbelievably awesome game! Hammond was absolutely unreal - at least 2 of the goals scored on him where stupid deflections by his defense. Desjardins was good for Syracuse too, but at least 4 times Hammond had to deal with point-blank chances that turned into 3 - 4 shots from a scramble. JOB was my MVP - very strong forcheck and that shorthanded goal...he simply made something out of nothing. I had awesome seats in section 23 so I saw 5 goals. There was a large Canadian contingent there as well...to our left was a whole section of kids with blue jerseys and thundersticks that read "we all play for Canada". I'd walk by someone in a Bingo or Ottawa jersey and we'd exchange greetings :) There were a few times when a puck would be floating past centre toward the Syracuse goalie and Bingo's forwards would just smoke them - really nice to see players moving their ass. Buddy Robinson was fast! Claesson was very, very reliable.

It was just a blast - one of the best games I've attended. I can't wait till March 9th when they come up to Syracuse again! Oh and by the way - SU Women's hockey team coming around selling raffle tickets...very, very easy on the eyes :) We got a three-game weekend coming up Friday - should be good!

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
What an unbelievably awesome game! Hammond was absolutely unreal - at least 2 of the goals scored on him where stupid deflections by his defense. Desjardins was good for Syracuse too, but at least 4 times Hammond had to deal with point-blank chances that turned into 3 - 4 shots from a scramble. JOB was my MVP - very strong forcheck and that shorthanded goal...he simply made something out of nothing. I had awesome seats in section 23 so I saw 5 goals. There was a large Canadian contingent there as well...to our left was a whole section of kids with blue jerseys and thundersticks that read "we all play for Canada". I'd walk by someone in a Bingo or Ottawa jersey and we'd exchange greetings :) There were a few times when a puck would be floating past centre toward the Syracuse goalie and Bingo's forwards would just smoke them - really nice to see players moving their ass. Buddy Robinson was fast! Claesson was very, very reliable.

It was just a blast - one of the best games I've attended. I can't wait till March 9th when they come up to Syracuse again! Oh and by the way - SU Women's hockey team coming around selling raffle tickets...very, very easy on the eyes :) We got a three-game weekend coming up Friday - should be good!

"MainDotC":

Am very glad that you had a good time @ the game in Syracuse last nite. Yes I agree with you that Claesson is very steady on the Blue line for Binghamton. Ottawa will make a trade to move out PW & Corvo, then Claesson and Boro will be called up they both deserve a look..................

Great to see Hammond having a good game as lets hope he has turned a corner on his development takes time for goalies to improve @ this level......

JOB was your star of the game, I had JOB in my mix with 2 other forwards but you were there in person so will bow to your judgment on that.......

Correct Binghamton can put the bun in the oven, + Coach Luke has them busting their rears so when they are playing well and the power play is clicking this team is a joy to watch........

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad