GDT: Weekend GDT: BRI @ BNG 1/17 | BNG @ SYR 1/18

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Petersson for Stone please in a few games, stone still needs to do some work in the ahl with his defensive game.

W...what? Stone has been terrific. IF you're gonna point out the Desharnais goal... it was literally both their skates tangled up but Desharnais got free and gained extra step.

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
Bingo up 4-2 after 2

1. BRI Lee, (16) (Halmo, Strome), 7:26 (PP)
1. BNG Petersson, (12) (Claesson), 14:34
2. BNG Hoffman, (17) (Da Costa, Wideman), 1:16 (PP)
2. BNG Petersson, (13) (New), 10:30
2. BRI Halmo, (13) (Strome), 18:08
2. BNG Schneider, (14) (Da Costa, Claesson), 18:35

ATdaisuki

Dec 4, 2012
Ottawa
oh sure, a bingo game that doesn't coincide with an ottawa game and i'm working so i can't watch it. we then go on to have an amazing night.

thank goodness for hockeystreams.

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
We can come up with a pretty nice team with no veterans or free agents:

MacArthur - Turris - Ryan
Greening - Ziba - Petersson
Hoffman - Da Costa - Stone
Conacher - Smith - Condra

Cowen - Karlsson
Methot - Ceci
Claesson/Wiercioch - Gryba
BoroCop

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
We can come up with a pretty nice team with no veterans or free agents:

MacArthur - Turris - Ryan
Greening - Ziba - Petersson
Hoffman - Da Costa - Stone
Conacher - Smith - Condra

Cowen - Karlsson
Methot - Ceci
Claesson/Wiercioch - Gryba
BoroCop

too young not trying to be the edm oilers

vets are very important. This team is also weaker than the current one

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
6-2

3. BNG Puempel, (13) (Da Costa, Hoffman), 4:24 (PP)
3. BNG Hoffman, (18) (Da Costa, Wideman), 17:12

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
I wish I could find a way to stay awake past 6 pm :( I wake up to see this awesome result! Well thankfully I can re-watch the game anytime. I can't wait till tomorrow's game as I'll be in section 23 (although on the 2nd row seating) cheering the guys as they come out of the tunnel. I hope they lay down a beating to the crunch.

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Just got home from the rink.......

Da Costa was on fire tonite with four helpers 2 of those passes were beautiful......

Petersson had two goals his second was a rocket.........

Hoffman had 2 goals tonite his first he just overpowered the goalie, Mike was dominant tonite......

Claesson had 2 helpers and as always plays a good defensive game.....

Schneider had a goal I thought he played a good game.......

Sdao and Gallant had a pretty good fight they were both throwing them pretty good, dam I still love a good fight, fires my old blood up even @ my age.....

Binghamton was 2 for 8 on the PP after going 0 for 13 thank God.......

¿¿¿I do have a question Binghamton was on the PP Sound Tigers committed another penalty Sens scored. The offending player went to the penalty box...... I thought that penalty was washed out when Binghamton scored???? Did they change the rule on that this yr???????

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
Zeke you left a message in my channel asking if I'll stream the NYR game tomorrow...it will depend if VLC is working or not. What i'm simply going to do is play dnalloheoj.com/vlc-viewer-beta/ , click on the Ottawa link 15 mins prior to gametime, and then show that on the stream. If you want you may be able to use the player yourself and it will save you some video quality.

I'm sure just like me you're going to get screwed out of the game broadcast tomorrow because we are residents of NY state.

Ski

Calder Cup Champs
Oct 18, 2007
Binghamton, NY
¿¿¿I do have a question Binghamton was on the PP Sound Tigers committed another penalty Sens scored. The offending player went to the penalty box...... I thought that penalty was washed out when Binghamton scored???? Did they change the rule on that this yr???????

There was a man already in the box which nullified that call leading to the next one taken place, otherwise you are right..If the Sens were not already on the powerplay, then the goal would wipe out that latest call..

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Oh my goodness, that Da Costa apple on Schneider's goal was gorgeous. Beauty cross ice saucer on that Puempel goal too who just keeps finding the back of the net. If he gets 20 or so goals in his rookie season I will be extremely impressed.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Oh my goodness, that Da Costa apple on Schneider's goal was gorgeous. Beauty cross ice saucer on that Puempel goal too who just keeps finding the back of the net. If he gets 20 or so goals in his rookie season I will be extremely impressed.

DaCosta literally does that almost every other shift. It's insane. I still really think he can breakout once he matures some more and adds more consistency to his game.

Unfortunately not with us. He has improved his play without the puck and worked on his skating some more too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad