Pre-Game Talk: Week to Trade Every Player (@TOR, @PIT, @WAS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bordeleau Of Blood

Archangel
Jul 28, 2005
Yeesh... almost all the questions to Roy today were about Duchene rumors. :shakehead

"How will you utilize Bozak and a 2nd?"

roy-400x300.jpg

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
why did I listen to that...apparently we're still a budget team

Nothing gets me more angry than that. Are people that rooted into their perceptions and just blindly gloss over facts.

We spent to the cap last season!!

Sakic said 5,000 times already they need to save money to pay mackinnon and Barrie.

Wtf, wt actual f.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Nothing gets me more angry than that. Are people that rooted into their perceptions and just blindly gloss over facts.

We spent to the cap last season!!

Sakic said 5,000 times already they need to save money to pay mackinnon and Barrie.

Wtf, wt actual f.

Just like last year when one of the guys on TSN 1260 said we were to cheap to sign ROR. Like **** off already with that. The media seems to think we are a cap floor cheap ass team. **** the media.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
My favorite part was something along the lines of "how do you feel about Joe potentially taking an elite forward from you, have you talked to him about it?"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah Roy will just wake up one day and one of his top centers will be gone and he had no idea.

BaconNater

Jul 4, 2011
CO
Duchene finally getting into a groove and gaining confidence? NHL will look at this. Suspended 4 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad