Pre-Game Talk: Week to Trade Every Player (@TOR, @PIT, @WAS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NateTheGreat

Mar 19, 2012
Winnipeg
Hoping for atleast 2 wins this week to really start believing playoffs are within reach again! Im also hoping the Grigs-Mack-Dutchy line keeps clicking (brings Duchene trade value up;))

Iceberg

May 4, 2002
The question is: Will Duchene play for the Avs or the Leafs tomorrow?

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Toronto. I guess Duchene and Gardiner can just walk to the other dressing room after the trade.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Perfect title. I voted for Redmond, Grigo and Wagner. Pickard may ride the bench until the boys are in Winnipeg next Monday. I'll be at that game too!

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
Voted for Grigo and Wagner. Challenging week, even Toronto is not to be underestimated. Need 2/3 wins here to not fall into despair again.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Let out all the lulz if the Leafs actually start Bernier against us tomorrow. Reimer has been playing incredible for them and Bernier might be the worst goaltender in the league right now. I hope they play Bernier lol

NateTheGreat

Mar 19, 2012
Winnipeg
Perfect title. I voted for Redmond, Grigo and Wagner. Pickard may ride the bench until the boys are in Winnipeg next Monday. I'll be at that game too!

Im going to the game too! First time I see my boys live since I saw them play in Winnipeg during the Jets inaugural season!:yo:

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Update:

Atlantic: 0.536 P%
Metropolitan: 0.565 P%
Central: 0.629 P%
Pacific: 0.476 P%

SuperJoe

Feb 24, 2010
Royal City
Let out all the lulz if the Leafs actually start Bernier against us tomorrow. Reimer has been playing incredible for them and Bernier might be the worst goaltender in the league right now. I hope they play Bernier lol

There's absolutely no chance of that happening, like zero

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'

Good for that bum!

No Berra though? We can't have two Avs winning stars, right?

Trade value increasing! :sarcasm:

Tough games this week. But the boys have to be feeling good right now. Let hope they can keep up this level of play and squeak out 2 wins at least.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Im going to the game too! First time I see my boys live since I saw them play in Winnipeg during the Jets inaugural season!:yo:

That's awesome! Any recs of where me and my girlfriend should go pre and post game? We're staying at the Delta. Just like to go for some pub food (wings/nachos) and beers before the game and then a few drinks after. It will be our first time in the Peg. My first time west of Ontario in Canada actually.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
If Girgorenko plays well enough to stick on the 1st line, should we want these when Landeskog returns?

Grigorenko - MacKinnon - Duchene
Landeskog - Soderberg - Iginla
Comeau - Malkin - McLeod
Skille - Wagner - Martinsen/Everberg

On paper that doesn't look like much, but so far the compete level has been fantastic on every line.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
I'd like to see Landeskog and Soderberg reunited if the Grigs - Mack - Duchene line doesn't crap the bed tomorrow night.

LieutenantDangle

Barry McKockner
Oct 28, 2014
'Merica
If Girgorenko plays well enough to stick on the 1st line, should we want these when Landeskog returns?

Comeau - Malkin - McLeod

On paper that doesn't look like much, but so far the compete level has been fantastic on every line.

looks pretty solid to me based on their current play and effort levels

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Voted for Grigo and Wagner. Challenging week, even Toronto is not to be underestimated. Need 2/3 wins here to not fall into despair again.

Yeah... no. If the Avs can pick up 3 points, it will still be good enough. That would be 9 points in 6 games on the road. If the Avs can get 4 points this week, it would be an incredible success.

Hell, 2 points this week and a regulation win over Winnipeg would still be great.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006

Comeau - Malkin - McLeod

I love the look of this. Like you said, it doesn't look like much but it's the best we can make out of what we have IMO

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado
I look forward to a Soderskog reunion.

In all honesty, the Landeskog suspension may have been a blessing in disguise. It gives him a week to rest his shoulder and Grigorenko got a chance to show he can play with skilled players.

To me, the Wagner pickup shows that the Avs realize Grigorenko isn't a 4th line center and probably needs more opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad