Pre-Game Talk: Week of "We Want 10!": vsTOR; @WPG; vsSTL

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
"Worth every penny" is what i said 2 month ago.

giphy.gif
2 months ago, he was the best Dman on the team, made great plays, didn't take stupid penalties away from the play, and provided some offence.

Skip ahead to now, where I was enjoying watching him get filled by Wilson lol he's fallen off a cliff.

Johnson has completely turned his game around, at the same time that Cole has fallen apart. Maybe Cole gave Johnson his powers? Likely

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Must be exciting for you guys to be potentially adding two top 5 players to your group. The top 7-8 in this draft look like core type of players.

TruePowerSlave

Jun 27, 2015
Must be exciting for you guys to be potentially adding two top 5 players to your group. The top 7-8 in this draft look like core type of players.
As long as its 2 top 10 picks every Avs fans should be thrilled. However, it's a little too early to know what happens with the Avs 1st.

Reactions: MacBradley

TruePowerSlave

Jun 27, 2015
I’m with Risto on this one. It’ll be more exciting in the summer, but right now I want no part of two top 10 picks.
We don't really have to wait until the summer. The Avs season will end at the beginning of April. If they continue their weak play for a few more weeks they are done at the beginning of March.

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Exactly. Why does Jost need to be around for this mess? Unless hes being called up because another team wants a look at him. That's the only thing that makes sense otherwise just leave him in Loveland and call up Toninato or something.
Hopefully another team is interested.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I think bringing him up this quickly isn't good regardless but since we're here, lets see where they play him now. It'll make even less sense if he's just going to be the 4C or yanked from position to position and line to line.

Reactions: MacBradley

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad