Pre-Game Talk: Week of "We Want 10!": vsTOR; @WPG; vsSTL

Avs44

May 16, 2011
I think the Jets will have 8 by the end of the second period. Just because.

RockyMtnRedhawk

Feb 25, 2014
Denver
I don't see a point. Better off figuring it out over the summer.

It would be nice to fire him and shake things up, but it's a bit late for that.

An interim coach won't be any better.

I'm not on the Fire Bednar train, but Blackhawks, Flyers, and Blues fans would disagree with you.

Avs

Bozak + 2nd
Feb 9, 2013
Illinois
I might be late to this party, but I’m scared about tonight. I think if they get stomped tonight it will officially be the back breaking lose that ends our season.

MildAvaholic

Jan 7, 2007
Houston, Texas
The Avs are 4-4-1 overall playing on Valentine's Day. Looking back, this game has all the makings to be a repeat of the classic 2011 9-1 stomping the Flames layed on us.

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
I'm not on the Fire Bednar train, but Blackhawks, Flyers, and Blues fans would disagree with you.
It's relative to the point in the season. Fire Bednar 15 games ago, sure. Having an interim coach, who at best let's us sneak into the playoffs and get killed, isn't better than just keep Bednar on board and hoping for lottery luck.

Reactions: Nalens Oga

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
I just think they sent him down because of their road schedule. They seem to want their staff in direct contact as much as possible right now. I don't see it as a sign of anything more than them being very careful.
Hopefully

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

This is a bit strange. Probably not a great sign...

Hopefully this was part of the plan all along but if he's still having bad days then that's not great. I was hoping that part of it would be over and it'd just be a matter of engaging in more and more contact to get ready for games.

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Hopefully this was part of the plan all along but if he's still having bad days then that's not great. I was hoping that part of it would be over and it'd just be a matter of engaging in more and more contact to get ready for games.
I was hoping his time with the eagles would turn into him getting in the line up.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
When Hishons brain was scrambled was he still practicing? I was always under the impression Hishon was at home with the lights off or something. I cant recall whose situation is worse Hishons or Timmins currently. Brayden Mcnabb is a piece of shit and that was further illustrated last night in the leafs game.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

dmac7719

Apr 27, 2018
Ontario
When Hishons brain was scrambled was he still practicing? I was always under the impression Hishon was at home with the lights off or something. I cant recall whose situation is worse Hishons or Timmins currently. Brayden Mcnabb is a piece of **** and that was further illustrated last night in the leafs game.
Hishon didn't even start going back to the gym until like 10 months after the hit.

Also, on him being sent back to the Avs it is my hopeful assumption that since the Eagles play both of their games this weekend in Stockton he was sent to the Avs to practice in a team setting. Since the team will most likely being staying in Stockton for the entire weekend there would have been no team for him to practice with.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad