We tend to do well against Toronto.

Winnipeg is due for a win.

St Louis is playing well.

W L L

Spleenless Wonder21

Done like dinner
Jun 29, 2009
Ohio
The Rangers just beat Toronto, thus, the Avs surely can, right?!...Right?

giphy.gif

OTL, L- bigly, L- O’Money has big game.

Grigowski

Jul 6, 2016
Tom Wilson did us a favour

To be clear: I don´t want any of our players getting hammered like this. And no, Tom Wilson is still an asshole. But i have to admit i didn´t miss Cole the last 2 games. 4,5 Mill for another 2 years btw...

Reactions: klozge

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
I'm honestly thinking we lose all 3 this week.

OTL to the Leafs, followed by two absolute poundings from Winnipeg and St. Louis. And we'll be bottom 7 in the league and ~7+ points out of the playoff picture as well.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
I'm honestly thinking we lose all 3 this week.

OTL to the Leafs, followed by two absolute poundings from Winnipeg and St. Louis. And we'll be bottom 7 in the league and ~7+ points out of the playoff picture as well.

I could see smashings from all three of them, to be honest.

Leafs just lost to the Rangers and will come out strong. Jets and Blues are both guaranteed to be up 2-0 after ten minutes played.

This could be the week that breaks the dam right open.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016

Leafs just lost to the Rangers and will come out strong. Jets and Blues are both guaranteed to be up 2-0 after ten minutes played.

The dam isn’t open already? Lol

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis

Yup. I think we play the Leafs pretty well though, especially at home. But would not surprise me in the least to see them lose that one easily as well.

0-3-0 and this season is over and we can fully embrace the Tank for a pair of Top 5 picks.

Avs71

Aug 12, 2008
The season can turn around at any point. Look at the Blues slowly clawing themselves out of a deep grave they put themselves in early.

Varlamov is starting to look like an NHL goalie. I think the Avs beat Toronto and St. Louis, and get thumped by the Jets.

Overall, a week that raises the team’s morale and has this fan base looking at the playoff race again.

Reactions: MacBradley

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->