Pre-Game Talk: Week of the Turkey Sandwich (@WPG, OTT, WPG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvsRobin

Size doesn't matter!
Aug 10, 2010
Stockholm
Wow, Avs did something I wanted them to do. Hasn't happened in years.

Now give him a real chance. It doesn't have to be 15 min and PP, but at least over 10 min.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Wow, Avs did something I wanted them to do. Hasn't happened in years.

Now give him a real chance. It doesn't have to be 15 min and PP, but at least over 10 min.

If I was a betting man I would say he's going to play 4th line with Wagner and Skille, unfortunately. I highly, highly doubt he sees over 5 minutes of ice time.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
He hasn't quote got his mojo going coming off injury but he'll be fine enough. Y'all know he's going to play on that 4th line.

This is the saddest part about this...

Put McLeod back on the 4th, and switch Comeau to the other wing on Soderberg's line. Give the kid a real damn chance for once Roy.

If there was one guy I want to see get a legit chance, besides bringing Mikko up, it's him.

I'd say put him with Greg, but then that line wouldn't have a heavy for-checking presence on it.

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
Would've recalled Smith, but this was the 2nd best option.
Now for >9minutes so we can actually see if he can be better than Street.

agentblack

Apr 11, 2011
New York City
Put him on a scoring line please. That Grigorenko line needs some speed badly.

Yes. I was thinking this too watching the B's earlier and they put Vatrano (their leading AHL guy) on their top scoring line. He's done pretty well, maybe do more of that instead of putting him in the bottom 6 and promoting a 6er up.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Yes. I was thinking this too watching the B's earlier and they put Vatrano (their leading AHL guy) on their top scoring line. He's done pretty well, maybe do more of that instead of putting him in the bottom 6 and promoting a 6er up.

How fun would it be if Andrew some how turned into a Gallagher type player with that type of opportunity? The chances are pretty much zero, but if there was a small forward in our pipe that could pull it off, it's Aggz.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Agozzino is a player. A tiny one, but still a player. It'll be interesting to see what he can can do.

I assume they're not going to put him on the fourth line because that would be pointless.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Agozzino is a player. A tiny one, but still a player. It'll be interesting to see what he can can do.

I assume they're not going to put him on the fourth line because that would be pointless.

You should definitely assume that for that reason. They aren't in YOLO play the kids mode yet (if ever)

I've got 6:54 in the TOI pool

trip trancid

May 23, 2015
I wonder if Roy will make him wear a jersey number ending with .5 just to accentuate that his committed to having more size on the ice. Making Agozzino wear a number ending with .5 will be like a post it note for Roy to not allow himself to start liking him even if he plays well.

agentblack

Apr 11, 2011
New York City
If Mitchell and Tangs might be back on this upcoming road trip I hope Roy gives Aggs a long look in the top 9. Those two will get hurt again eventually so you might as well see what you got.

But who am I kidding he will probably be playing with Wagner and Skille.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
If Mitchell and Tangs might be back on this upcoming road trip I hope Roy gives Aggs a long look in the top 9. Those two will get hurt again eventually so you might as well see what you got.

But who am I kidding he will probably be playing with Wagner and Skille.

of course he will. I'd be shocked if he wasn't. Today Roy said he likes the lines the way they are. I think the better question is where does he fit Tanguay in when he returns. I wonder if Greg gets to center the my two dads line? Or does he go with Soda and then it bumps McLeod down?

agentblack

Apr 11, 2011
New York City
of course he will. I'd be shocked if he wasn't. Today Roy said he likes the lines the way they are. I think the better question is where does he fit Tanguay in when he returns. I wonder if Greg gets to center the my two dads line? Or does he go with Soda and then it bumps McLeod down?

I hope for his sake Aggs plays himself off the 4th. We know how Roy "rewards" players instead of leaving them where they have had success

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003

If I remember correctly, I think Roy worked Tanguay back in after injury at one point starting on the 4th line. I wouldn't be surprised to see him do that again.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta

He's going to bump McLeod down. He's said publicly McLeod is a 4th line guy who is playing above where he should right now, Tanguay will take that spot.

StLAvsFan

Feb 8, 2015
It'll be interesting to see if the Avs come out with jump tonight in the 1st period or if they look like wilted lettuce instead. Let's hope Varlamov is up to the task right off the bat, coz my guess is that the Jets are gonna be flyin' when the puck drops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad