Pre-Game Talk: Week of the 3-Game Canadian Roadie (...and Detwoit)

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Cronin was asked about Galchenyuk and was raving about him. Sounds like he is really rooting for him to have success with the Avs.

He's a long shot no doubt but imagine the absurdity of Galchenyuk actually solving a problem up front for us lol.

I'll take one 3rd liner with a nasty shot please.

I did not think Cronin would be the prospect whisperer. Thought he would be a defensive minded dinosaur.

If he turns Merkley into an NHLer he needs a long and healthy extension for not only developing guys, but somehow having a respectable record with the leftovers.

Reactions: niwotsblessing

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
I had the same thought, but didn't want to be a beer snob. Plenty of people start out on that shit. 😆

It probably disappeared because it actually had flavor, and that beer lives on it's status as crisp. Rotfl
I don't mind me the occasional Banquet or High Life... but any of the light beers out there are just... so.... bad. Sucks because low alcohol lagers don't have to be bad.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Without Lehky and how porous we've been defensively lately, I don't expect to win tonight. But if we somehow pull it of:
I would be so happy.gif

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
Probably should start Jo Jo tonight, cause this is an auto-loss/ass kicking, IMO. That way George can start tomorrow and maybe they can win that one. Otherwise, they'd be looking at 2 losses in a row.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $4,740.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Monaco vs Clermont Foot
    Monaco vs Clermont Foot
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $770.00