Pre-Game Talk: Week of Return of the MacK (@TOR, @MTL, @OTT)

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Agreed. Though, I’m hopeful Byram will be back. Guessing Makar is out another game, or two.

I am hoping we see Byram and Kadri back tonight. It sure sounded like they were right on the verge of being ready to go on Saturday. I'm less hopeful for Makar.

We didn't see Frankie get called up yesterday, which worries me. The Avs need two points between Philly and the Rangers to go .500 on one of their longest road trips of the season. You can't be dicking around with JJ and Annunen if Frankie is healthy.

cccoltsicehockey

May 1, 2014
Charlotte, NC
I would like the see Annunen get one of the games and Frankie get the other. I have seen enough of JJ that Annunen can't really be any worse and I would like to see him with a full game.

SirLoinOfCloth

Apr 22, 2019
Colorado
I'd trade Makar, Kadri, and Kuemper for a healthy Byram lol. I mean the Avs would be worse off for it, but I'd be happy.
giphy.gif

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Now Hench can be as dissapointed as I am. They chose to put McDermid in over McDonald. Wut?
Makes no sense. Macdonald can skate and is LESS of a liability out there than Macdermid. I have no f***in idea why the insistence on playing this guy as a dman when hes clearly out of his depth. Constantly putting this guy in a position for failure. Play him as a forward if you must but not on D. f***in hell.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad