Pre-Game Talk: Week of Resolutions (VGK) (@VAN) (@EDM)

What are your 2023 resolutions?

• Total voters

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
In the idiocy of youth, I hopped a fence that housed a bunch of bison and I chased them in flip flops. They.. didn't take too kindly to it haha. Luckily I was able to hop the fence in time.

I learned this year from raising turkeys how mean the toms can get. I can't wait to eat my most aggressive one. I can't even go give them food or water without having to hold a stick to keep him from attacking me.

My wife is horrified at these types of stories from my youth (ducks and chickens on the poultry side here). We used to pick the ones to butcher first and they were always the dickheads.

On the flip side of that, we also have a story of a piglet we nursed back to health (sow broke its leg), fed from a bottle, lived in the house for months, etc. It ended up more like a dog and it would follow us around the farm, hangout, was loose all the time, was the favored pig for all the scraps... overall just an amazing pig. Yeah she got slaughtered too and the meat was labeled with her name. :laugh:

• Love
Reactions: The Moops

Gumballhead

Nov 18, 2002
Chicago
scotchhorns.bandcamp.com
I meant separately, not at the same time. But that does save time...
If you went to boarding school, you learned peak busy hours for the group shower in the dorm and adjusted your schedule according to your shyness. Some kids I literally never saw showering, and what that means is probably fairly complex. One dorm did have separate stalls, that was pretty rad.

I can't wait for Girard to have his breakout offensive game of the season in front of his suitors.

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022
The team totally needs E Rod back. He is so fast.... reminds makar on many situations. Erod plays like 23min per game. Woah. I is ao glad he is coming back tonight 👏👏 i am sk excited to see him play again

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Better yet, just go outside and use the garden hose!

You'd enjoy bathrooms in the Middle East. The hose is right next to the hole in the ground.

Didn't grow up on a farm, but ran from all of the crazy shit that we eat that wants to kill our children before it goes to market crossing them to get to the fort.

I'll take it over the concrete jungle any day though.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
You'd enjoy bathrooms in the Middle East. The hose is right next to the hole in the ground.

Didn't grow up on a farm, but ran from all of the crazy shit that we eat that wants to kill our children before it goes to market crossing them to get to the fort.

I'll take it over the concrete jungle any day though.
grandma-close-door.gif

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
If you went to boarding school, you learned peak busy hours for the group shower in the dorm and adjusted your schedule according to your shyness. Some kids I literally never saw showering, and what that means is probably fairly complex. One dorm did have separate stalls, that was pretty rad.
And how does the waffle stomp factor in to boarding school group showers?

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
I mean I get why they chose Makar. Reigning Norris and Conn Smythe winner, and he's having a good year. But should've been Rantanen if you want to pick an MVP from this team this season.

Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad