Pre-Game Talk: Week of Hall visiting his new home (Cgy, Phi, NJ)

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
I so want to see this team healthy again.

upload_2019-12-10_21-31-10.gif

Reactions: Pokecheque

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
Will I get banned if I say...I mean, I really want this team to get healthy, but think EJ could wait just a little longer to recuperate?

I think you’re safe, but they sure could of used him last night. D was abysmal outside of Cole and Graves.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Posting this here instead of the other thread:

I think Girard will settle down soon.

Last season he started dating this 10/10 girl, this summer he signed a contract for a lot of money. Dude comes from a very modest background and now he's dating a top model who lives with him in a big house, they have money and nice cars and all that stuff. (Thanks Instagram).

Total guesswork on my part but he's still very young and might have been a bit overwhelmed by real life in the last 6 months or so.

Avsfan1921

Oct 5, 2019
Was Bednar critical of Frankie's performance last night? He certainly wasn't the problem to me, not elite but I didn't think he gave up any bad ones either, and came up huge in a few instances.
He did mention that it was sub-par but he pretty much called out every aspect of their team game. He did use the fatigue excuse a little but you could tell by his demeanor that he was not at all happy with their performance, goaltending included.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
I'm close when it comes to Kamenev but I want to see him with potent wingers for a couple of games first. Jost I've given up on.
Kamenev a good extra forward when teams fully healthy but I just dont see any kind of offensive upside with him. I dont hate him but if he were gone tomorrow I wouldnt miss him.

Reactions: klozge

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
With Kadri back tonight I really hope we make some line adjustments and roll this out:

Donskoi - MacKinnon - Burakovsky
Landeskog - Kadri - Rantanen
Nieto - Bellemare - Nichushkin
Compher - Jost - Calvert

Cant argue the chemistry between Donskoi and Mack right now. And this would probably give Kadri the best Wingers he's had in years to work with. It's essentially 2 Top lines when set up like this and would be very difficult for the Flyers to contain.

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
With Kadri back tonight I really hope we make some line adjustments and roll this out:

Donskoi - MacKinnon - Burakovsky
Landeskog - Kadri - Rantanen
Nieto - Bellemare - Nichushkin
Compher - Jost - Calvert

Cant argue the chemistry between Donskoi and Mack right now. And this would probably give Kadri the best Wingers he's had in years to work with. It's essentially 2 Top lines when set up like this and would be very difficult for the Flyers to contain.

Swap Nieto and Calvert and that’s what I’d roll with. Calvert has been really effective with PEB. That way you have 3 lines you can roll regularly and limit the 4th line.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad