Pre-Game Talk: Week of even more injuries? Please don't ... @CGY / @MIN / TOR

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow
Would be great to get some bodies back, right?

Like him

image-1426506-860_poster_16x9-pegh-1426506.jpg

or him

gettyimages-1176424025.jpg

Heck, even he would do

2sav.gif

Anyway, f*** the Wild and happy Monday.

Gatorbait19

Apr 2, 2019
The flames have been outscored 12-1 in their last 3. The leafs are a total mess. The mild are a tire fire of a franchise.

Despite our injury bug, we should get at least 4-5 points outta this week.

Reactions: MarkT

ETTHAKING67

Feb 12, 2019
I feel confident with everything that is going on and maybe 1 or 2 player coming back from injuries, I am confident we can get 5 points.

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
According to some of you this week should be a walk in the park...here comes a 2-pt week.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
According to some of you this week should be a walk in the park...here comes a 2-pt week.

I don't. Calgary has lost four in a row and was embarrassed by Vegas, if Grubby isn't back by tomorrow I'm expecting us to get curb stomped. No excuses against Minnesota, and Toronto is a coin flip IMO unless we get some guys back.

L W OTL, which with our injuries I wouldn't even be mad about. That would leave us at 13-7-3 with hopefully Mikko right about ready to join the team.

AegonLeConqueror

Jan 4, 2018
We are going to roll 4 lines... 4 goalie lines.
Donskoi-MacKinnon-Grubauer
Werner-Kadri-Compher
Nieto-Bellmare-Francouz
Tynan-Kam-Bibeau

Bura
Jost
Nuke
Megna

Bednar with the ultimate blendarizing.

Edit: Each player playing with their natural in-game equipment.

Reactions: MarkT

Boulder Avalanche

Pull the Goalie
Apr 9, 2013
Time for Zadorov to become a forward. :sarcasm:

Seriously though if we are making a call up I would like it to be Greer. Get some extra grit in the bottom six and see if he can take advantage of this situation.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Jupp, but not serious enough to stop the ****ing play.

And still you will find some folks who think that that was the right call. :surrender

Well, amongst smart folks (pretty much everyone on NHL Radio, DGB) they all believe the refs made a big mistake.

I'm willing to bet the refs who worked that game feel pretty terrible. Frankly my sympathy extends only so far. If you're too scared to make that call, then maybe you shouldn't be an NHL official.

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow
Well, amongst smart folks (pretty much everyone on NHL Radio, DGB) they all believe the refs made a big mistake.

I'm willing to bet the refs who worked that game feel pretty terrible. Frankly my sympathy extends only so far. If you're too scared to make that call, then maybe you shouldn't be an NHL official.

Well, according to the rule book they did nothing wrong which is the most mind blowing fact of all. A puck to the head should be an immediat stoppage - but it isn't - and that is just wrong.

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
How f***ing awesome would it be if Dater took a Calvert-shot puck to the head? (even with a helmet)
Wonder how f***ing dramatic he'd be then.

Reactions: dahrougem2

AvsWraith

Jan 21, 2010
Colorado
Might it be time to make a trade?

Can't just keep calling up scrubs and expect to stay in the race. The Central, as we all know, is brutal.

Losing Calvert for any amount of time is a big blow, just look at the playoffs last year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad