Pre-Game Talk: Week of All Stars (@TOR, @MTL, @STL)

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Streak or no streak I'd ride Bernier these three games going into the all star break. The standings are too tight to try out your new AHL goalie. Hopefully Varly is good to go after the all star break and Hammond can go back down.

lonelybadger

Feb 22, 2013
Toronto
And Stamkos.

My favorite part of the Stamkos sweepstakes was that (I think it was canadian tire) was going to pay him several million a year which was being pitched by the maple leafs. I will have to find a source on that but I remember hearing it talked about on the radio here in Toronto.

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
I'm not that worried about match ups. MacK often plays against top pairing D or opponents top forward lines. He will keep this thing going.

Avs71

Aug 12, 2008
Avs will score more goals tonight, but Toronto will get the win because they will have more High danger Scoring Chances than the Avs.

Reactions: Steerpike

Thepoolmaster

Dec 3, 2011
My favorite part of the Stamkos sweepstakes was that (I think it was canadian tire) was going to pay him several million a year which was being pitched by the maple leafs. I will have to find a source on that but I remember hearing it talked about on the radio here in Toronto.

Yeah that happened so that they could match the after tax salary from Tampa.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad