Pre-Game Talk: Week at the Infirmary (@wpg, @edm, @van)

Vaslof

Feb 1, 2017
Would have liked to see Tynan on that 2nd line, but to be fair Nuke's been good. Let's hope he produces too.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Rosen all the way, although Z may be back sooner than later.
Do you know anybody on that plane that can tell you who (if anybody) has been called up?
Rosen put a photo on his IG story about an hour ago. Guessing he wouldn’t have been sat around at home had he had a plane to catch.

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado
Do you know anybody on that plane that can tell you who (if anybody) has been called up?
Rosen put a photo on his IG story about an hour ago. Guessing he wouldn’t have been sat around at home had he had a plane to catch.
No, and I wouldn’t even bet on them being on the plane. They did it last year where the team flew out and then called Greer up, only to have him fly on his own.

Reactions: Cousin Eddie

kl35ha

Oct 19, 2017
I think Nuke is at 86 games... I mean at some point, you have to think he's after Daneyko's record.

Really want to see him get one soon. He’s working so hard on there and had so many good chances to put one in but hockey god and Lady Luck seem to really hate him.

Every single game Nuke has been good and I really hope he get to stay in the line up. I love what he’s doing for this team. Just one so get he’ll a little confident and maybe a small point streak going.

Gatorbait19

Apr 2, 2019
If we’re legitimately playing Tynan and Megna, we should’ve been the ones bring Mcginn and/or Brouwer in for PTOs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad