Pre-Game Talk: Week at the Infirmary (@wpg, @edm, @van)

Postanin CB Ting

Apr 6, 2012
Hey fellas! Anyone know where I could look for the time Avs practice in Edmonton? Is there a usual time for game day skates?
Thanks! I'll be wearing my Zads jersey if any of you are goin!

Reactions: GirardSpinorama

Tommy Shelby

Feb 26, 2012
It's a Western Canada road trip. We might as well just forfeit all 3 games, it will save us from any more injuries.

SirLoinOfCloth

Apr 22, 2019
Colorado
giphy.gif

Reactions: Tweaky and Ceremony

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow
If history has taught me anything with the Avs and Western Canadian road trips....

It's a Western Canada road trip. We might as well just forfeit all 3 games, it will save us from any more injuries.

Varly is with the Islanders now ... so we should be fine.

But then again we could be without 6 regulars ... so who knows what happens :surrender

BoxOfChocolates

Mar 7, 2010
Tynan and Megna is gross. Very dissapointing that Kaut, Greer, Bowers etc. Weren’t able to force Bednar’s hand.

AegonLeConqueror

Jan 4, 2018
Yes a Kadri wildly off target shot will hit him in the butt Bordy style and he will score.
I was thinking a Winnipeg player tries to clear the puck when the second unit PP is on, it hits his teammates stick, off Nuke’s skate and in.

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
I was thinking a Winnipeg player tries to clear the puck when the second unit PP is on, it hits his teammates stick, off Nuke’s skate and in.
It’s also a possibility!:laugh:

I feel that Nuke’s first goal will be huge. Either a greasy 3rd period game winner in a very thight game or a great feel good moment for the whole team sparking a comeback.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
It’s also a possibility!:laugh:

I feel that Nuke’s first goal will be huge. Either a greasy 3rd period game winner in a very thight game or a great feel good moment for the whole team sparking a comeback.

His next goal might not be in the NHL...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad