NFL GDT: Week 9

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Surprised they didn't move this game to Monday.
Guessing Fox who has been airing Thursday game and or ABC who owns MNF wants the game played on Thursday.

after the delays from earlier in the season I would bet that the networks pushed back and want the prime time games to be played as scheduled.

Sep 19, 2008
NBC Sports Matt Maiocco reported that San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Kendrick Bourne’s test from Wednesday was a false positive. Maiocco stated that Bourne and three others who live with him have all tested negative. That won’t change the fact that Bourne, Brandon Aiyuk, Trent Williams, and Deebo Samuel must remain on the COVID-19 list Thursday.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Bears have had multiple COVID positives and just shutdown Halas Hall today sending everyone home

This weeks game doesn't appear possible to happen on Sunday

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Bears have had multiple COVID positives and just shutdown Halas Hall today sending everyone home

This weeks game doesn't appear possible to happen on Sunday
Nope. You must play even if your team is entirely practice squad players. Just watch the 49ers tonight to confirm that.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Nope. You must play even if your team is entirely practice squad players. Just watch the 49ers tonight to confirm that.
Again, I think that the NFL is under pressure from the networks to air these prime time games at their scheduled date. They can push a Sunday game back to Monday/Tuesday. But, I get the feeling that they will push forward with the TNF and MNF games as scheduled from here on out. Only the SNF game can be adjusted ala the TB/LV game getting moved out and the AZ/SEA game moved into the prime time slot in its place.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Again, I think that the NFL is under pressure from the networks to air these prime time games at their scheduled date. They can push a Sunday game back to Monday/Tuesday. But, I get the feeling that they will push forward with the TNF and MNF games as scheduled from here on out. Only the SNF game can be adjusted ala the TB/LV game getting moved out and the AZ/SEA game moved into the prime time slot in its place.
I understand that. Doesn't make it right.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
That’s a TD.

Eat shit Fourty Whiners.

edit: this thread should be stickied

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Too close to change the call. No clear cut look that his elbow hit the white.
His knee looked like it landed out before his elbow even hit. Going down the way he did the knee usually will land before the elbow and wrist braces.

Shanahan should have went for it there. I don't see Adams vs Moseley going any better.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
That’s how you officiate the game. If it’s that close you call it a TD/let the play go on, if it’s not conclusively wrong you stay with it.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
For as comfortable as Shanahan is in playcalling and schemes, he is so conservative when it comes to 4th downs. f*** a fg there. If you give them the ball inside their 5, fine.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad