NCAA GDT: Week 8

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
A Tennessee defender literally just used his head to tackle the Bama runner. Either these new helmets are just a quantum leap in player safety or that dude is a bit of an idiot.

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
QC
We are not looking good. I was afraid of this with us having a BYE week next week, followed by LSU. Not to mention that UT is coming off of a bye.

We have to bounce back and take control of this game. Roll Tide.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
We are not looking good. I was afraid of this with us having a BYE week next week, followed by LSU. Not to mention that UT is coming off of a bye.

We have to bounce back and take control of this game. Roll Tide.

Run game is bottled up. Coker can't win a game on his own. Defense is good as usual but the Vols are finding creases. Could be a 13-7 game or 10-7 at least. If the Vols line can hold up, they'll get shots down the field with a 3rd string safety.

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
QC
Run game is bottled up. Coker can't win a game on his own. Defense is good as usual but the Vols are finding creases. Could be a 13-7 game or 10-7 at least. If the Vols line can hold up, they'll get shots down the field with a 3rd string safety.

I agree with all that honestly.

They are getting too much pressure on the outside when we have the ball. Cam Robinson needs to get his head in the game.

3rd string safety scares me, but injuries are part of the game. I still think we win, but I'll say we win by 10.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Just getting in, surprised Tennessee has kept this at just 10-7

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
QC
We should have just had our 3rd interception. Instead we have none.

Damn I'm getting a bad feeling about this game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad