Ohio State (#1) vs Rutgers
Washington vs Stanford (#10)

Last edited by a moderator:

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
Beaupré, Quebec
Tennessee is usually a tough match, but for some reason I feel strangely confident about this one. Maybe it's because this may be the best defense I've seen from Bama in the Saban years, or it's because the following week is a bye week for us.

Whatever the case may be, I think we handle UT quite easily for the win.

The only games that hold any interests for me outside of the Bama game is the Utah -USC and the Texas A&M - Ole Miss. I hope USC and the Aggies are both winners this weekend.

As always, I'd love to see the Buckeyes get knocked off, just not sure Rutgers are the team to do it.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Not a lot of meat on the bone this week. I fully expect UCLA to bury Cal now that the pressure is off of them.

Sep 19, 2008
No. 1 Ohio State will start JT Barrett over Jones at QB
Yahoo News / 14min ago

No. 1 Ohio State will start quarterback J.T. Barrett in Saturday's game against Rutgers, replacing Cardale Jones.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Georgia Southern in Boone on Thursday to (basically) determine who wins the Sun Belt. We have outscored opponents 235-43 outside of the 2nd quarter against Clemson this year. Sagarin has us both in the 60s and CBS has GSU as high as 30 and us in the 40s. I dunno if anyone else does all 128, but those aren't bad. We're faring very well in our first bowl-eligible year.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
No way, PP62.

I'm looking elsewhere, and looking at a familiar school, at least in these parts. Out resident ECU fanboy will appreciate this:

I'm going to go ahead and put the #22 ranked Temple Owls on upset alert. Temple gets to go on the road against a tough ECU squad that can put up some points. The fact that Temple is even in this position already speaks to their success, but they now have a target on their back since they're ranked, and have a matchup against Notre Dame next week in Philly that's now in prime time on ABC. Sounds like prime time for a let down. Tread carefully, Matt Ruhle.

Sep 19, 2008
of the ranked teams, I think Duke is most likely to lose. Also, Syracuse will upset Pitt.

You'd think so but VT is really reeling and the Littles want beamer to retire like Spurrier.

Then again vts only offense last week came through Brewer who appears to be healthy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad