NCAA GDT: Week 8

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Thanks for the chokefest East Carolina. I have no idea what to say but UCLA what the hell. You screw me over every week. Its too bad for Templeton they play ND. I hate them but I think ND wins by 15+ if I had to guess.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Why did App State move from the FCS? I can get the idea of better competition but at the sane time they now won't be winning a national title. They have no chance to at this level. I'm not sure I'd want to give that up.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Thanks for the chokefest East Carolina. I have no idea what to say but UCLA what the hell. You screw me over every week. Its too bad for Templeton they play ND. I hate them but I think ND wins by 15+ if I had to guess.

I told you. UCLA has no pressure on them. They are going to play like a playoff contender now. Goff struggles against another athletic defense.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
I guess but if you aren't constantly winning attendance may go down when they find out they are essentially playing for nothing buy like the Pampers bowl(or insert whatever whacky bowl name they have come up with now lol)

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Those small schools tend to have a pretty strong but small fanbase. Its the South and CFB. They'll be alright.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Notre dame will beat temple by 21 or so points, Temple is lucky they are ranked right now.

Though temple may have a chance. as Notre dame always sucks in or near november. Hoping for the latter

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Spotted in Greenville today :laugh:

12065734_10153063971892273_9153522201874583819_n.jpg

Need two wins out of UConn, USF, UCF and Cincy to be Bowl Eligible. I am still confident :thumbu:

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Why did App State move from the FCS? I can get the idea of better competition but at the sane time they now won't be winning a national title. They have no chance to at this level. I'm not sure I'd want to give that up.

If we didn't want to give it up, we wouldn't have moved up. Beyond money, we've done everything we can at that level. There's no reason we shouldn't follow ECU's path. At least.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
They have never been there before. I mean think about it...if your Ohio State, Florida...etc. Do you give a **** Game day is there anymore? They go to those places often that its not a big deal. Been seen and done.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
I know this game is irrelevant on a big scale but anyone like the Aztecs tonight? I was somewhat impressed by Utah State against Bpose but then again I was not. They had very little yardage offensively last week for much of the game and Boise had 8 turnovers which I've never seen before. Feels like a classic game where Team A is exhausted and maybe over confident after a crazy big game.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
They have never been there before. I mean think about it...if your Ohio State, Florida...etc. Do you give a **** Game day is there anymore? They go to those places often that its not a big deal. Been seen and done.

And I think that is just it. The fans go all out. I defy anyone to tell me that Harvard//Yale wasn't by far the best Game Day of the season last year. I did my undergrad at a small school as well, so I can relate (but made up for it by doing grad school at Alabama :laugh:)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad