Pre-Game Talk: Week 8: Southwest Swing (TB, @ARI, @ANA, @LA

Cake Malar

Oct 14, 2017
Awesome of the NHL schedulers to have us playing on a second night of a b2b to a team coming off 3 days of rest.

MacKaRant

Sponsor
Jul 27, 2021
I'm convinced Quinn Hughes could go to a random concert and Makar would be sitting right in front of him holding up the biggest sign all night long.

That poor kid will never escape those rosey cheeks
Meanwhile, Byram would be somewhere outside the arena having been denied entry for being too intoxicated

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
Lol Frail Cale out once more. It's for the best tonight anyways since there's no way we were beating the Kings on the second night of a back to back.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Tampa game looks less impressive when you consider Dallas killed them 8-1. Avs need to win out next week to make up for this shitty Cali swing.
People don't realize yet Tampa is just cooked. I've watched all but two of their games this year... and that team is just not good. Vasi will probably get hot at some point and probably pull them into contention for a playoff spot, but they are who they are and that's not good. Aging, poor depth, bought into their next core that is flawed in one way or another (namely Serg and Cernak, but Cirelli needs to be mentioned too).

Reactions: The Kingslayer

Alienblood

Nov 22, 2021
People don't realize yet Tampa is just cooked. I've watched all but two of their games this year... and that team is just not good. Vasi will probably get hot at some point and probably pull them into contention for a playoff spot, but they are who they are and that's not good. Aging, poor depth, bought into their next core that is flawed in one way or another (namely Serg and Cernak, but Cirelli needs to be mentioned too).
They looked good tonight

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad