Pre-Game Talk: Week 8: Southwest Swing (TB, @ARI, @ANA, @LA

AvsMakar08

Feb 14, 2017
New York
5-3 Avs. Nuke with 1 goal and a primary assist. MacK with 2 goals, one on PP and one at even strength. Makar with his 3 assists again.

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
We're going 0-4 and this is the easiest week to predict to date. Kucherov's getting at least 5 points tonight.

Tommy Shelby

Feb 26, 2012
This week my fantasy opponent doesn't have Nuke, so look for him to fall back down to earth. He also has Hagel and Jeannot so they will both end up on the scoresheet.

5-2 Bolts

MacKaRant

Sponsor
Jul 27, 2021
I’m in the US, our weeks are Monday-Sunday
As an American who has lived abroad for considerable periods of time, I do not believe this is accurate. US calendar is Sunday to Saturday, it's those other weird countries that start on Monday (or Saturday). Note: probably makes more sense for countries with Christian heritage to start on Monday to be honest.

Last edited:

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
As an American who has lived abroad for considerable periods of time, I do not believe is accurate. US calendar is Sunday to Saturday, it's those other weird countries that start on Monday (or Saturday). Note: probably makes more sense for countries with Christian heritage to start of Monday to be honest.

I dunno, my work week is Monday-Sunday and school started on Mondays as a kid so that’s what I was used to, always done pre-game threads like that
IMG_3574.gif

Reactions: lionsDen

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
This week my fantasy opponent doesn't have Nuke, so look for him to fall back down to earth. He also has Hagel and Jeannot so they will both end up on the scoresheet.

5-2 Bolts
I just traded Hagel so I’m expecting him to go on an insane tear here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad