Post-Game Talk: WEEK 8: Pats Fall to 2-6- Miami 31-New England 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
If they're smart, they'd offer Bourne an extension heavy in incentives right now.

He's a good player, and it's no surprise their offense moves the ball when him and Douglas are targeted.
I don't need to see him a step slower.

One of the dumbest things of the post Brady era was benching Borne last season as it made no sense and the other WRs are garbage but it wasn't done for no reason this team can't have bad locker room vet diva WRs.

Juju and Parker need to go as well.

Just shameful the organization was too dumb to punt on the season and get some assets I don't think they have another option than to go all in for next year regardless of how things play out. Bourne should cemented that decision.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Oh I don't care if they start the waterboy at this point, as long as this abomination of a team makes a change. how much many more losses do you need? 10, 20 30? when is enough enough. I figured, you'd reach for Zappe bc that all Mac fans have at this point to deflect failure after failure. Anyway bring on the losses, woohoo, getting punked by the Jets and Zach Wilson in the standings now
The Jets are staying above water and Rodgers will play again this season. You can win without great QB play. Mac Jones isn't a winner but he could easily have won more games and made himself an established starter gridning out some of these close ones. It takes 2 benchings and a loss to Brian Hoyer for his play to improve to 'good' for one game and then it was right back to garbage.

Zack Wilson is about even with Jones in terms of ability but has far more toughness and heart.

• Haha
Reactions: LSCII and KrejciMVP

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
well you and others have been blaming Bill ALLLLL year so, whats the difference if I blame Mac, bc you disagree, it's not your approved opinion, fine but I'll bet you anything Bill win be better with another QB and the roster isn't at bad as you say. They took Philly to task week 1 in a winnable game and they are superbowl contenders, and handled Josh Allen well. Bill is here for a while and will get another QB who is better so we'll see then. Do I think Zappe could beat 2-6, sure I'd take that bet. With Allen and Tua in the division do I see playoffs, tall task, I wouldn't bet on that. At the end of the day this is Bills fault, pick 6 after pick 6, INT after INT, loss after loss (9-18 last 27 starts) there is no accountability at QB, even though if other players fumble there is. That's on Bill over Mac IMO. Thats enabling
That’s factually incorrect. I’ve been blaming bill for far longer than just this season. He lost me when he put his petty bullshit ahead of the teams interests during the Super Bowl loss to Philly. The post Brady era and how brutal he’s been as both gm and coach has only proven me right. He sucks. He’s the problem. He needs to go.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
The Jets are staying above water and Rodgers will play again this season. You can win without great QB play. Mac Jones isn't a winner but he could easily have won more games and made himself an established starter gridning out some of these close ones. It takes 2 benchings and a loss to Brian Hoyer for his play to improve to 'good' for one game and then it was right back to garbage.

Zack Wilson is about even with Jones in terms of ability but has far more toughness and heart.
Compare the Jets weapons compared to ours. It's no contest.

Tyquan Thornton can't even get on the field for us.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
That’s factually incorrect. I’ve been blaming bill for far longer than just this season. He lost me when he put his petty bullshit ahead of the teams interests during the Super Bowl loss to Philly. The post Brady era and how brutal he’s been as both gm and coach has only proven me right. He sucks. He’s the problem. He needs to go.

I was agreeing with you the whole time. I watched Tompa Bay up close here in Tampa. That battle Brady with Bill was blowout and destroyed Bill. That doesnt mean I want to suffer through the Mac Jones era though. His play makes watching curling appealing. Nothing to cheer or get excited for ever again. Brady owning Bill was fun but I can move on. Don't you want to see elite QB play? Tank or whatever this can't continue at this pace. Bill with a good QB can win

Last edited:
Reactions: LSCII

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
I was agreeing with you the whole time. I watched Tompa Bay up close here in Tampa. That battle Brady with Bill was blowout and destroyed Bill. That doesnt mean I want to suffer through the Mac Jones era though. His play makes watching curling appealing. Nothing to cheer or get excited for ever again. Brady owning Bill was fun but I can move on. Don't you want to see elite QB play? Tank or whatever this can't continue at this pace. Bill with a good QB can win
I want them to blow it all up. I think that regardless of who they get or have playing back there, the results won’t change so long as Bill is there. He’s doing what he did to Brady to Jones now, and Jones is a jag that can’t cover up Bills bad drafting and shitty free agent signings.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Compare the Jets weapons compared to ours. It's no contest.

Tyquan Thornton can't even get on the field for us.

They have lost almost every starter on the line. Breece is better than Ramondre but we actually do have very good RBs this season. Our TEs are probably better too even if they aren't good.

He has Garrett Wilson and then both offenses are about the same maybe theirs is worse.

Since he lost to us and he had franchise greats killing him he should have beaten KC and then rolled off 3 wins. Mac Jones gets benched twice in blowouts, loses to Brian Hoyer in a winnable game, has one good game out of nowhere, then back to awful. Bledsoe and Brady aren't crapping on Jones everyone is making excuses for him and plays scared and cowardly. Wilson gets roasted beyond point of no return and keeps fighting and wins them some games.

They are probably identical QBs in terms of ability one guys a fighter one is a quiter.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
I want them to blow it all up. I think that regardless of who they get or have playing back there, the results won’t change so long as Bill is there. He’s doing what he did to Brady to Jones now, and Jones is a jag that can’t cover up Bills bad drafting and shitty free agent signings.
I looked at Bill QB's with the Pats excluding Mac, added Cassell, Jimmy, Zappe, and Brissette

30 TD's 14 INTs. None of those guys are stars either, with a top tier QB things can change

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617

They have lost almost every starter on the line. Breece is better than Ramondre but we actually do have very good RBs this season. Our TEs are probably better too even if they aren't good.

He has Garrett Wilson and then both offenses are about the same maybe theirs is worse.

Since he lost to us and he had franchise greats killing him he should have beaten KC and then rolled off 3 wins. Mac Jones gets benched twice in blowouts, loses to Brian Hoyer in a winnable game, has one good game out of nowhere, then back to awful. Bledsoe and Brady aren't crapping on Jones everyone is making excuses for him and plays scared and cowardly. Wilson gets roasted beyond point of no return and keeps fighting and wins them some games.

They are probably identical QBs in terms of ability one guys a fighter one is a quiter.
I'll take Breece and Wilson over any of our guys.

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
True its been a few seasons

Reactions: LSCII and Mione134

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
You're right. What a horrible way to 'go out' too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad