Post-Game Talk: WEEK 8: Pats Fall to 2-6- Miami 31-New England 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Can’t make a trade if no one wants your players. Not one starter is top 10 at his position. Roster is garbage. GM fell asleep 5 years ago. Current QB is A bad version of Andy Dalton.
I think they could get some depth draft picks for players. Just tell me the player though and who they are willing to trade. But do you want Bill making these decisions? That could be a sticking point.

Reactions: MillerTime29Bombs

MillerTime29Bombs

Feb 12, 2023
Woburn
Agree Bob has to step in and tell him GM working trades for the future . Bob does not have the b**ls to do that. Best case anyone that would be traded is a third for Duggar. Balance are 5 -7. If Bill still in charge at draft that will turn into a new long snapper, punt protector and 5th string guard that was a D3 middle linebacker.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
Did they beat the Bills or did the Bills beat themselves though? The Bills aren't the same this year as they've been in the past. They have Diggs and nothing else on offense to catch. Pats pretty much keyed on shutting down Diggs, and the Bills looked baffled.

I don't care who plays QB, the results will be the same because this roster is trash. Swapping out a guy here or there is akin to rearranging the deck furniture on the Titanic. The main issue is the clown drafting, signing, and coaching the sub par players he's picked. He needs to go because he's not competent. I mean shit, what GM/coach decides to go with a run heavy offensive focus, but doesn't fix the shitty offensive line they have for two straight seasons? It's absurd.

with the Pats out of it have any teams reached out to acquire Mac since hes a better roster away? not a chance IMO. where is the Matt Stafford package or heck even a Sam Darnold like trade package. The excuses for loss after loss arent working league wide it seems despite their being a 24-7 excuse machine industry to prop up Mac

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: LSCII

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007

Belichick is salivating over the chance to hire a failed son of a coaching friend!

Get abord the sell train!

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
with the Pats out of it have any teams reached out to acquire Mac since hes a better roster away? not a chance IMO. where is the Matt Stafford package or heck even a Sam Darnold like trade package. The excuses for loss after loss arent working league wide it seems despite their being a 24-7 excuse machine industry to prop up Mac
Again, what quarterback is making this shitty roster/team a playoff contender?

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
Injuries have changed it but if they had a top 20 qb, they are a .500 team right now and probably make the playoffs if Judon and Gonzalez aren't done for the year

• Haha

MillerTime29Bombs

Feb 12, 2023
Woburn
Again, what quarterback is making this shitty roster/team a playoff contender?
Do you really want Andy Dalton quarterbacking this team for the next 5 years? 87-85-2 reg season. Playoffs 0-4 with 6 picks. Mind you Dalton has/ had way better regular season stats then Majic Mac. Blow the QB room up. Salad toss the coaches Room. Fire the GM.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
Do you really want Andy Dalton quarterbacking this team for the next 5 years? 87-85-2 reg season. Playoffs 0-4 with 6 picks. Mind you Dalton has/ had way better regular season stats then Majic Mac. Blow the QB room up. Salad toss the coaches Room. Fire the GM.

I don't believe many Mac supporters actually think hes good but they are dug in on their their takes and even if it takes 5 years will have to see this loss party to the finish line

Reactions: MillerTime29Bombs

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012
Jimmy G is 6/14 for 62 yards and a pick. The Raiders look absolutely foolish for moving on from Derek Carr for him.
It really is amazing how Josh is doing the exact same things in Vegas that he did in Denver. He drove cutler away there in favor of Kyle freaking Orton just like carr and Jimmy g in Vegas. He's making just as many horrible roster decisions and in-game decisions in Vegas. He's literally learned nothing. Eventually he'll get fired and become a good OC for someone else next year. He's just not a good head coach.

yazmybaby

Sep 13, 2015
Brampton ON, Canada
I think they could get some depth draft picks for players. Just tell me the player though and who they are willing to trade. But do you want Bill making these decisions? That could be a sticking point.
Duggar and Uche have some value. There are lots of teams that would deal for these guys. The problem is what do you get for Duggar, a third round pick and maybe a 5th or 6th for Uche? At those prices and BB's track record at drafting, we are better off keeping them, assuming we can sign them to contracts at the end of the year.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I don't believe many Mac supporters actually think hes good but they are dug in on their their takes and even if it takes 5 years will have to see this loss party to the finish line

I'll stay 10 toes down saying Mac is good. He's been ruined. Rookie season he was great. This organization is a joke. The entire constructed team is horrible. Bill has to go.

Whenever shit gets it together, and there are actually good players around him to build upon, he'll succeed. Whether its here or somewhere else.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
I'll stay 10 toes down saying Mac is good. He's been ruined. Rookie season he was great. This organization is a joke. The entire constructed team is horrible. Bill has to go.

Whenever shit gets it together, and there are actually good players around him to build upon, he'll succeed. Whether its here or somewhere else.

I dont see how hes ruined. make the read and find an open receiver. Hes a first round pick. Its nobodys fault but his for stupid decisons on the field. I don't see any other QBs from NE recently, being ruined around the league. Heck even Jimmy G as not durable as he is never had an excuse manual

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I dont see how hes ruined. make the read and find an open receiver. Hes a first round pick. Its nobodys fault but his for stupid decisons on the field. I don't see any other QBs from NE recently, being ruined around the league. Heck even Jimmy G as not durable as he is never had an excuse manual

Having 3 offensive coordinators in 3 years. Not having a competent d-line for 2 years. No weapons. Looks scared. He doesn't look like he did his rookie year. This is on Bill.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
It’s morphed into that from an untreated case of Zappe Fever….:naughty:

if Im wrong about Mac Ill admit it but batting 1000 right now. 2-6, 3 losses behind the Jets even ole zappe could do better perhaps. No teams even called for a trade offer sadly, can there be any more of a rock bottom? lets not sink the franchise more into the hole to defend some bad takes on a mid QB, we've all seen winning QB's for 20 years, this doesn't remotely resemble it

Last edited:
  • Haha

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
if Im wrong about Mac Ill admit it but batting 1000 right now. 2-6, 3 losses behind the Jets even ole zappe could do better perhaps. No teams even called for a trade offer sadly, can there be any more of a rock bottom? lets not sink the franchise more into the hole to defend some bad takes on a mid QB, we've all seen winning QB's for 20 years, this doesn't remotely resemble it
Yes, we get it. You've been beating the same drum for a while now. You keep ignoring the reality that the overall record is a team one, not a reflection of any singular player. You've also ignored my question multiple times as to what quarterback on the roster would have this team in a playoff spot, or even with a markedly better record?

And finally, you can absolutely point out that nobody in the league called to inquire about Mac Jones' availability and that makes sense because he hasn't been great. But when you do, it rings kind of hollow because you're ignoring the fact that any team could have claimed Zappe for nothing when he was cut by the Pats and every single team passed.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
Yes, we get it. You've been beating the same drum for a while now. You keep ignoring the reality that the overall record is a team one, not a reflection of any singular player. You've also ignored my question multiple times as to what quarterback on the roster would have this team in a playoff spot, or even with a markedly better record?

And finally, you can absolutely point out that nobody in the league called to inquire about Mac Jones' availability and that makes sense because he hasn't been great. But when you do, it rings kind of hollow because you're ignoring the fact that any team could have claimed Zappe for nothing when he was cut by the Pats and every single team passed.

well you and others have been blaming Bill ALLLLL year so, whats the difference if I blame Mac, bc you disagree, it's not your approved opinion, fine but I'll bet you anything Bill win be better with another QB and the roster isn't at bad as you say. They took Philly to task week 1 in a winnable game and they are superbowl contenders, and handled Josh Allen well. Bill is here for a while and will get another QB who is better so we'll see then. Do I think Zappe could beat 2-6, sure I'd take that bet. With Allen and Tua in the division do I see playoffs, tall task, I wouldn't bet on that. At the end of the day this is Bills fault, pick 6 after pick 6, INT after INT, loss after loss (9-18 last 27 starts) there is no accountability at QB, even though if other players fumble there is. That's on Bill over Mac IMO. Thats enabling

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad