NFL GDT: Week 7

member 157595

When your two best players are a punter and a defensive tackle, that is NOT an offensive unit I trust despite 5-2

Aaron Donald is not just a defensive tackle. He's one of the greatest in NFL history at his position and was arguably the best player in football for a period of time. He's the level of player you have to adjust your gameplay around, a difference maker of the highest order. He eats offensive linemen for breakfast.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Aaron Donald is not just a defensive tackle. He's one of the greatest in NFL history at his position and was arguably the best player in football for a period of time. He's the level of player you have to adjust your gameplay around, a difference maker of the highest order. He eats offensive linemen for breakfast.
My (bad) high school team played against him, it was the biggest "Man among boys" situation I've ever seen in person.

member 157595

My (bad) high school team played against him, it was the biggest "Man among boys" situation I've ever seen in person.

Can you imagine a just barely varsity interior lineman looking across the line at Aaron f***ing Donald before a snap? :laugh:

I'd shit my pants.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Can you imagine a just barely varsity interior lineman looking across the line at Aaron f***ing Donald before a snap? :laugh:

I'd shit my pants.
Trust me, the guys going against him were not having a good time and did not look forward to playing against him lol. Their team in general was pretty strong and always had a massive roster aside from him just tearing teams apart, lol.

Reactions: OmniCube

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad