NFL GDT: Week 7

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
Fair point.

I've got it Seattle/Tampa/Green Bay in this order.
Maybe the Seahawks go make a trade for a pass rusher or defensive back to shore up their D but until then the Bucs are the most balanced team out there.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
OK, BWC:

So the Rams were 0-2 outside the NFCE going into this game

The Bears' wins vs TB/CAR were more impressive than any Rams win going into this game.

So what the heck happened tonight? So much for caliber of competition and who you've played

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
OK, BWC:

So the Rams were 0-2 outside the NFCE going into this game

The Bears' wins vs TB/CAR were more impressive than any Rams win going into this game.

So what the heck happened tonight? So much for caliber of competition and who you've played

Our offense sucks , Matt Nagy sucks , Our OL cant block , Our D is far from elite , Our ST are useless

Bears are not a good team

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
Fair point.

I've got it Seattle/Tampa/Green Bay in this order.
imo Tampa has a noticeable edge over Seattle. Seahawks' defense is 2018 chiefs level bad.

I think Tampa, at this point, is clearly the most well rounded team in the conference.

I consider Seattle to be about the same level as New Orleans or Green Bay. Contenders, but all of these teams have a glaring weakness. Saints are Brees arm and an inconsistent defense. Seahawks defense is horrendous. And Green Bay just has this tendency to get blown the f*** out every now and again, and they showed once again against the Bucs that they shrivel when the competition is to their level or better. I don't really see a team that's any different than the team that got run over by San Fran in the playoffs last year.

Speaking of San Fran, if they can get healthy, they're as good as any team in the conference IMO. I thought Seattle would be the consensus best team before the year started, and they are good, but god damn their defense is just a mess. Not something I expected. Missing Adams is a big blow, but even with him, they just straight up lack talent on that side of the ball. I figured a defensive mind like Carroll would be able to offset that a bit, but he hasn't.

Rams and Cards are teams I think could potentially be in the Green Bay/NO/Seattle territory by the end of the year, but they have to keep proving themselves. I was really impressed by the Cards as a team last night, but Kingsbury is a dolt. Rams are kinda the opposite. Their roster, overall, is good, but I think McVay elevates them from a run of the mill team to a potential contender.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
When your two best players are a solid punter and an above average defensive tackle..... even at 5-2, I just don’t trust the Rams

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad