NFL GDT: Week 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
One thing I've come to hate about the NFL is their biased agenda. They shove certain teams down our throats. I'm not at all sure why this is the Game of the Week. It may be close but its really just as boring as the other game which is a blowout. There's nothing exciting about it. I'm shocked Dallas is moving the ball buy it just shows the giants aren't that good. Without Romo they have struggled mostly until today to do anything.

*Bob Richards*

First Giants pick 6 in 24 games. It's like witnessing history rofl.

UNB Bruins Fan

Mar 11, 2008
Fredericton, NB
One thing I've come to hate about the NFL is their biased agenda. They shove certain teams down our throats. I'm not at all sure why this is the Game of the Week. It may be close but its really just as boring as the other game which is a blowout. There's nothing exciting about it. I'm shocked Dallas is moving the ball buy it just shows the giants aren't that good. Without Romo they have struggled mostly until today to do anything.

You haven't noticed that every sports league tends to put their biggest markets/most popular teams on during the best time slots, or gives them the most coverage??

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
As I was saying two weeks ago, Cassel might not be a better option. He's a turnover machine, not a game manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad