NFL GDT: Week 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Oakland has a lot of winnable games on their schedule. They could sneak into the last wildcard spot. Probably gonna come down between them, jets, and the steelers for the wildcards in the AFC.

There are no winnable games in the NFL.

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
...and there's another. Whaley would like an apology from ESPN for dogging him for choosing Ej. Cassel is no better, and wayyy older.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Lets be real, the Giants pass rush has been terrible all year.
The secondary has been somewhat decent but we are relying on Eli to gut out wins every week.

LOL Casselception

The Giants seriously need to spend the whole draft on pass rushers and hope 2 or 3 hit.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
You haven't noticed that every sports league tends to put their biggest markets/most popular teams on during the best time slots, or gives them the most coverage??

The Lakers haven't got much coverage lately...Celtics either. Just saying. I've noticed but its reached a Yankees/red Sox annoyance level. Granted I live in the state of NY so I'd get this game anyway but that doesn't mean just cause they are playing each other that its the actual best game on the docket.

*Bob Richards*

Watching Cassel vs. the Giants D is like a blind man reading to a bunch of deaf people.

Something's got to give, right?

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
The Rivers garbage time stats are starting to come in now. Just one more TD and I'm good.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Raiders better be careful not to give up this lead. They really have a hard time finishing games so seeing the Chargers marching down the field is a bit worrisome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad