NFL GDT: Week 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Inb4 Kap plays like he usually does vs sea. Just compare his stats vs them and compare them to his stats vs everyone else. It's crazy.

Sf could win this, but I expect sea to win by a weird score. Something like 22-11.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Legion of Gloom

SphericalAmusingBangeltiger.gif

I expect the Seahawks to win tonight, especially if Boldin is less than 100%.

Nalyd Psycho

Feb 27, 2002
No Bandwagon
Visit site
Inb4 Kap plays like he usually does vs sea. Just compare his stats vs them and compare them to his stats vs everyone else. It's crazy.

Sf could win this, but I expect sea to win by a weird score. Something like 22-11.

Dawson has the game of his life, Niners up 12-0 at half time on four fgs. Seattle scores on their first posession of the second half, goes for and gets the two point conversion. Niners get a td and another fg while Seattle gets one more fg.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
A TNF game with two teams below .500 but I'm still looking forward to it.

Kaepernick has played really well the last two weeks. Gotta give him props for that if I'm going to criticize him for looking like a mess early on. Tough test tonight though.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
A TNF game with two teams below .500 but I'm still looking forward to it.

Kaepernick has played really well the last two weeks. Gotta give him props for that if I'm going to criticize him for looking like a mess early on. Tough test tonight though.

The one team he hasn't played well against is Seattle. He needs to be good with his arm and legs tonight. Hyde needs a strong game too.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Hoping the Dolphins play with the same intensity they did last week. The team as a whole has really taken to Coach Campbell. I look for them to get their 1st ever win against Houston on Sunday.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Hyde has been playing with a stress fracture. Don't be surprised if the 49ers sign Pierre Thomas this weekend. He worked out for them this week.

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
Honestly, Russell is my guy to the day I die but he proved he wasn't ready for 4 quarters the past 6 weeks.

Marshawn taking over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad