NCAA GDT: Week 7: Showdown in Ann Arbor

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
TCU going down last night to Texas Tech at home.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Already blew out and embarrassed one clown coach this year. Ready to blow out his teacher from clown school now, too. At least it'll be a little more understandable since it'll be a road game for him.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Strange to think we're halfway through the season this week.

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
I like Vandy +10 this morning. Gators have a letdown after grinding out the win last week.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Corso's Headgear Selection from Ann Arbor Meeeeeeechigan…….where legends such as Brian Griese & Gameday's Des Howard honed their skillz! :yo:

Factoids: Lee is 7-3 when donning the Wolverine helmet & 10-3 when going against the Wolves. And our beloved Bear is a pretty lousy 7-11 in his picks this season. :facepalm:

Sign of the Day: "OSU has more scandals than Drew Brees has passing yards." :laugh:

Celebrity Picker: The Chainsmokers, yet another choice with no ties to either school and who are getting booed (another great choice ESPN....NOT) :facepalm:, finally please the home crowd by going with Michigan.

Lee: Knows how hard it is to win at the Big House....was 0-4 as a coach.....but is going with the big upset in The Big House as he angers the crowd by donning Bucky The Badger. :biglaugh:

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
The sharps were all over Michigan -7...moved out to -10 now, which seems like a lot. Wisconsin is one of the best teams in the whole country going on the road...I think they keep it to a one-possession game.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
And hiding when your team lose is a good 2nd?
Thankfully losing doesn’t happen often.

But I did post some.

OSU is the class of the B10 when it comes to winning, odd they’re struggling against Minnesota at home but they’ll probably still end up winning by 20ish.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad