NCAA GDT: Week 7: Showdown in Ann Arbor

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Lol Florida.

Hopefully the rankings clean up in a couple of weeks and these overrated mid-SEC teams disappear.
I mean the other mid-P5 conference teams are pretty mediocre too. There's maybe a one or two good teams in each conference then a whole lot of mediocre and suckage behind those teams. Moreso than most years, it's an extremely top heavy year.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Mason and Mullen start barking at each other on the sideline after a dirty Florida play (same old Florida even with 3 different coaches since Urban) then benches clear in the Florida-Vanderbilt game. Don't see that often.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Mason and Mullen start barking at each other on the sideline after a dirty Florida play (same old Florida even with 3 different coaches since Urban) then benches clear in the Florida-Vanderbilt game. Don't see that often.

Why would you exclude Urban from dirty Florida play?

Reactions: DaveG

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
Lol Florida.

Hopefully the rankings clean up in a couple of weeks and these overrated mid-SEC teams disappear.

Just wait, Florida will find a way to grease out a weak 3-point win after some fluke play and move up in the rankings.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte

Reminded me of that time when Miami and FIU brawled. Think that was Larry Cokers last year.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Why would you exclude Urban from dirty Florida play?
Where in my post did I exclude that? Oh wait, in fact I implied that they were dirty under Urban and still are despite going through 3 coaches since then.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Where in my post did I exclude that? Oh wait, in fact I implied that they were dirty under Urban and still are despite going through 3 coaches since then.

Either you edited or I miss read it the first time, guess I thought you were implying they only became dirty after Urban.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Rutgers is hopelessly broken. I wonder if they asked Shiano to come back and rebuild it again would he be interested?
That might go as well for them as Edsall back at UConn.

Rutgers’ best bet to be competitive again may be to get relegated to like, the AAC. Even then they’d probably still struggle. Simply a pathetic program.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
That might go as well for them as Edsall back at UConn.

Rutgers’ best bet to be competitive again may be to get relegated to like, the AAC. Even then they’d probably still struggle. Simply a pathetic program.

The same AAC that has as many top 25 teams as the ACC, Big 12 and PAC 12? The AAC wouldn't even want them, the football team would be the worst in the conference and they bring nothing else to the table sports wise, at least UConn is good at basketball.

Reactions: Rossi Rat

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Auburn struggling with Tennessee. Vols up by 10 now.

That Auburn team is fractured. Some Auburn insiders are reporting on some mutiny in the locker room. Gus Malzahn is micro managing his OC. Every playcall goes through him and he will change it if he wants. It makes no sense how a guy with a proven track record like Chip Lindsay would suddenly look bad at Auburn.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Minnesota is well coached and plays hard but they really need some athletes if they are going to win these types of games. Still a ways to go for Fleck.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
That Auburn team is fractured. Some Auburn insiders are reporting on some mutiny in the locker room. Gus Malzahn is micro managing his OC. Every playcall goes through him and he will change it if he wants. It makes no sense how a guy with a proven track record like Chip Lindsay would suddenly look bad at Auburn.

I gotta think Malzahn is gone after this season unless Auburn runs the table from here on out. You can't lose at home to this Tennessee team.

So many disappointing results under him after that 1st season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->