NFL GDT: Week 5

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
I’m guessing $50k fine
Fine for sure. Not sure what the cameraman is doing to end up right in front of Adams.

Again he should not have been shoved to the ground. I’m fine pushing him aside but not hard enough to go to the ground.

But this guy, what is he doing being in the middle of the entrance to the tunnel.

Reactions: Melrose Munch

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Chris Jones advocating reviewing roughing the passer. Good answer he gave.
Unfortunately, given how the rule is worded I would imagine that the nfl would agree with the call as he did land on Carr with his full weight on top of him.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I wonder if Adams regrets leaving Green Bay.

In the 8 years he was in Green Bay he never once acted like he did tonight. Never bitched and moaned on the sideline, never slammed his helmet, and then never did what he did to that cameraman. By all accounts was a model teammate.

Even if he did it for good reasons (closer to his family, reuniting with his college teammate in Derek Carr) sometimes the grass isn't always greener on the other side. His former QB would probably nod in agreement.

All that being said, that shove is worth a suspension and fine for sure. Devante has to know better.

Reactions: WeThreeKings

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC

In the 8 years he was in Green Bay he never once acted like he did tonight. Never bitched and moaned on the sideline, never slammed his helmet, and then never did what he did to that cameraman. By all accounts was a model teammate.

Even if he did it for good reasons (closer to his family, reuniting with his college teammate in Derek Carr) sometimes the grass isn't always greener on the other side. His former QB would probably nod in agreement.

All that being said, that shove is worth a suspension and fine for sure. Devante has to know better.

Adams wants to get paid, Green Bay was t gonna pay him… also Green Bay traded him. Don’t matter now, I’d be frustrated about that last drive…

Also, f*** that ****** Patrick Graham. Never adjusted in the second half, no linebacker or M2M on Kelce, always his shitting zone defense coverage. Stevie f***ing Wonder would’ve known to switch to M2M…and that mother f***er was blind as shit.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Generally i'd say the Raiders can't lose next week....since it's their bye.

But given what happened the last time they were on bye? ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017

For sure a fine. Suspension…. Coin flip.

Adams was wrong. But what is the guy doing in the middle of the tunnel entrance after the game. You cant be in the middle of a high traffic area. If that camera is too much for him to operate and get out of the way he should have been given someone else to help him navigate through there to avoid getting in the way.

Even during games I do not get camera people sitting on their butts when the play is going on. Should be on a knee at least so that they can at least try to get out of the way to either their left or right if a player is coming to them.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
i'm surprised waller isn't having another 2020'esque performance with adams now on board. you would think he'd get a lot more looks with most of the attention on adams
Not the scheme. It’s Waller. This is the OC who had Gronk and knew how to use him. The raiders don’t have an outside WR2 to go opposite Adams.

Renfrow is a slot guy like Edelman/Welker. Adams is the Moss for McD. Waller is supposed to be Gronk. But he’s not playing well. Routes not crisp and dropped passes this season. They need Waller to give them 3 passing options cause outside WR2 is weak.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
As soon as Waller signed that new contract, he started to get ‘hurt’. While he was sidelined, he was parading with his WNBA girlfriend around town when the Aces were winning.

Swear to god, this guy didn’t commit to the off-season into football shape. Paraded around like a mother f***er, collected the bag and said oh shit I got paid why try now.

As much as McDaniels has been inconsistent with the play calling, his main TE has been gorillas ass in terms of commitment. Waller been dropping easy passes, not running routes, his blocking has been shit, like f*** man..

That is all on Waller, f***ing useless sack of camal feces.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
The ONLY Raiders players that have shown any heart have been Jacobs, Adams and Crosby.

Adams and Crosby have been playing up to their contract, they have been producing.

Carr sucks, Waller is ass, Chandler Jones bald headed ass has been MIA for 5 f***ing weeks, Renfrow been hurt, just a cluster f*** of titanium garbage.

BYE week, get your shit together.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Hard to imagine a worse lose-lose trade than Adams to LV.

Wyatt isn't even good enough to play this year.
Christian Watson can't stay healthy and doesn't make plays when he's on the field.

Adams has a shit QB and LV can't win a game.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
His post (not yours) is so dumb. The Raiders could easily be 4-1 or even 5-0.
well, they're not, and winning close games is part of the game. no almosts in this league.
Rivera is full of it. Wentz has a higher completion % than Cooper Rush.
and that should tell you all you need to know about how important completion percentage is when it's not used in context with other information.

this isn't 2017. you can't win with carson wentz at QB anymore.

the Steelers beg to differ
and of course they beat the bengals, because the steelers are still our daddy evidently despite last year

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
His post (not yours) is so dumb. The Raiders could easily be 4-1 or even 5-0.

Rivera is full of it. Wentz has a higher completion % than Cooper Rush.
Interpreting data requires understanding what a thing(like completion percentage) keeps track of and what the measurement does not keep track of. This is why there can be deviation of opinion from watching the games and looking at stats.

Carson Wentz's completion percentage is because the team got whacked into garbage time early and the opponent started playing prevent.

It also helps that Detroit and Jacksonville were bad on defense for the weeks they played Washington. Tennessee also has a bad D.

Completion percentage does not capture everything seen on the field. If I were to choose who is the precise QB at placing the ball not only to get it caught, but give receivers a chance for extra yards and/or a deny a DB a chance at a play, it would be Kenny Pickett

Completion percentage doesn't track decision-making. Wentz doing something dumb like holding the ball too long, missing high, trying to thread a needle when his eyes stared down a receiver. Those are things that are not captured in the measurement of completion percentage.

As a Washington fan, I watch the games. Wentz can make strikes to a good receiver corps, but his propensity for bad decisions has not be cleared out of his mind. It's not all his fault, but what he can control, he doesn't maximize opportunities or avoid losing one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad