NFL GDT: Week 5

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
The Titans are really well coached, Mike Vrabel with that New England experience.

I know he didn’t coach under Belicheck but he maybe the best Patriots personnel that has done good after leaving New England.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
The Titans are really well coached, Mike Vrabel with that New England experience.

I know he didn’t coach under Belicheck but he maybe the best Patriots personnel that has done good after leaving New England.
Isn’t he the one with 3 career receptions and 3 TDs?

Barnum

Aug 28, 2014
‘Murica Ex-Pat - UK

Vrabel never coached under The Belly. He went to the NCAA first before the Texans than to Titans. He was a defensive captain and a huge part of the leadership in NE but never coached there. Pretty sure it was Bill that pushed him in that direction though.

With every second ticking off and The Bills losing, sense and sensibility is restoring to the universe.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
Vrabel never coached under The Belly. He went to the NCAA first before the Texans than to Titans. He was a defensive captain and a huge part of the leadership in NE but never coached there. Pretty sure it was Bill that pushed him in that direction though.

With every second ticking off and The Bills losing, sense and sensibility is restoring to the universe.
Yeah , dude is smart , like Fitzpatrick, he strikes me as someone who would be a good coach.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC

TBH, I think Brian Flores will be a successful Belicheck coach to actually have success, Bill O’Brien did have some to a degree until he f***ed that up...Joe Judge has potential, his team works hard but they lack help in all phases.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Closing in on Scoregami if the Bills don’t score. Oddly enough we have never had 42-16

Reactions: YoSoyLalo

Barnum

Aug 28, 2014
‘Murica Ex-Pat - UK
TD TITANS

Cant believe Titans destroyed Bills like this

42-16 Ten

Why? Titans were great last year and that roster is still very much intact this year, Bills are the Bills until they prove they can win through a season. The Bills struggled against The Fish and the Jets, their only good win was against the Raiders. This game doesn’t surprise me at all.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
The Bills have only one winnable game in their next 5- the Jets.

In between- KC/NE/SEA/ARZ

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Why? Titans were great last year and that roster is still very much intact this year, Bills are the Bills until they prove they can win through a season. The Bills struggled against The Fish and the Jets, their only good win was against the Raiders. This game doesn’t surprise me at all.

For what it's worth, they DID beat the Rams.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Surely you have to think ONE of these years, the Pats division title streak has to end.

The Braves run ended at 14 straight. Or is Belichick immortal it can go on for another 5 years?

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Surely you have to think ONE of these years, the Pats division title streak has to end.

The Braves run ended at 14 straight. Or is Belichick immortal it can go on for another 5 years?
The latter if he stays 5 more years. But he'll probably retire before then.

Braves should have only had like 10 straight but have more thanks to the 1994 strike. Pats have a streak and multiple championships to show for it. Not going to doubt a Belichick team while he's still coaching. He still has the Patriots looking decent with a decrepit Cam Newton and had his team hanging with the reigning Super Bowl champs even though his QBs were derping left and right every other chance. And he almost singlehandedly turned Matt Cassel, a college backup, into a NFL franchise guy. That's just not a thing that happens.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad