NFL GDT: Week 5

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
I know the focus tonight will be on Bucs-Bears, but for Sunday I'm predicting a 2-0 Bills win over the Titans. :sarcasm:

NeverForget06

Here we go again !
Jan 7, 2013
Edmonton
Will be very interesting to see how the NFL handles this next game for the Titans... they may have to create a week 18

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY

If there were actually fans at the games this would be ridiculous for the Bills (losing a prime-time night home game)...even as it is it sucks that the Chiefs will have 2 extra days to prepare for the Bills.

Of course with it all being dependent on the Titans' positive tests being done with, it's probably moot anyway

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
If there were actually fans at the games this would be ridiculous for the Bills (losing a prime-time night home game)...even as it is it sucks that the Chiefs will have 2 extra days to prepare for the Bills.

Of course with it all being dependent on the Titans' positive tests being done with, it's probably moot anyway
No they wouldn’t bc it would be played Saturday

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Everything I've seen says that KC-BUF will be moved to Sunday if there's no more TEN positive tests unfortunately. I suppose I don't know for sure if it be in prime-time or not.
Apparently so. I thought I saw Saturday.

The Bills could get more feature games but they don’t want to play 4pm home games.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $8,351.00