NFL GDT: Week 5

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
Bills may just win the division, anything is possible. I won’t call the division won until December or January because it is going to be close between both teams. But if you want to be continually impressed by a team that just got curb stomped by a team that couldn’t practice for two weeks while having 10 days themselves to prep against, than by all means, crown the Bills.

Edit: what the heck does that mean? Pats have a losing record without Brady? One frinking game when the Pats had to start their third stringer QB? A Matt Cassel led Pats beat the Bills in both games in 2008. The overall series is NE 76-43-1. New England’s dominance over the Bills goes back to 1960 except for those few Bills SB years.

Tenn is a good team , Bills are a good team , NE is a pretty good team ,maybe better than thier record , its starting to look like Tenn has the Bills number. Every team throws out an absolute stinker now and than ,bad teams more often. Bills werent going to run the table but already have a few food wins (vegas ,miami are playing really well)
You wanna chest pump NE thats fine , however like Buffalo without Brady NE has done nothing,its a new Patriots era.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Tenn is a good team , Bills are a good team , NE is a pretty good team ,maybe better than thier record , its starting to look like Tenn has the Bills number. Every team throws out an absolute stinker now and than ,

BUF had actually won their previous 3 games vs TEN (2015, 2018, 2019)

Reactions: 4Orr

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
Jebus dude, how long do you think covid lasts? Game is Nov 1st.

Keep counting the Patriots out, that thinking has played out well for Buffalo over the last 20 years. The Bills are not impressive, scary or dominate. See ya in a couple of weeks.

New England like every other team has its warts. While still a pretty good team they are not what they used to be.

Reactions: 4Orr

Barnum

Aug 28, 2014
‘Murica Ex-Pat - UK
Well actually, some of the effects can be permanent with certain people, though it's unlikely for Newton.

Also, what the f*** are you talking about re: counting the Patriots out? Why are you directing that at me? For one, I never did anything of the sort (no, saying that the Bills *could* beat them is NOT counting them out), and two I'm not a Bills fan.

Sorry, that was directed exactly at you. It was a general statement. Sorry for not making that clear.

New England like every other team has its warts. While still a pretty good team they are not what they used to be.
Absolutely true, I figure they are a 10-6 team and not a threat for going deep in the playoffs. I more annoyed of all this Bills talk tat they have won the division and are a great team. I don’t think the Bills are all that good. They haven’t shown me much except for beating the Raiders.

Reactions: OmniCube

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad