NFL GDT: Week 5

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
Games like this are why Andy will never win a Super Bowl. He doesn’t care about football fundamentals. All he cares about is his circus act and throwing the ball deep. Offensive line struggling? Mahomes hobbled? Drop back on 1st and 10, outside zone on 2nd and 10 (and Andy staple), and then oh you HAVE to throw it deep on third down. Rinse and repeat. How about putting the fullback in and running it behind him every once in a f***ing blue moon? Are we not allowed to play possession football? Do we have to pass on every down and possess the ball for like a 1/4 of the game?

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Games like this are why Andy will never win a Super Bowl. He doesn’t care about football fundamentals. All he cares about is his circus act and throwing the ball deep. Offensive line struggling? Mahomes hobbled? Drop back on 1st and 10, outside zone on 2nd and 10 (and Andy staple), and then oh you HAVE to throw it deep on third down. Rinse and repeat. How about putting the fullback in and running it behind him every once in a ****ing blue moon? Are we not allowed to play possession football? Do we have to pass on every down and possess the ball for like a 1/4 of the game?

I know th Chiefs had high scoring teams under Vermeil, but even with Trent Green they were a run first team

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
I know th Chiefs had high scoring teams under Vermeil, but even with Trent Green they were a run first team
They had an elite offensive line. This team doesn’t. It’s passable when fully healthy and a trainwreck once there’s an injury.

This team is a joke in the trenches. It was apparent last year against the Patriots. Until that’s fixed, the only way we’ll win a championship is if Mahomes wills it. Big football teams are gonna be able to just completely control any game. That game in Tennessee later in the year is a nightmare matchup for us, especially because that defense can play man to man with a high level of efficiency. And Derick Henry against this front 7? LMFAO. Buffalo is another team that would give us issues, I’m praying we don’t see them in the playoffs. They’d bully the shit out of us.

pockets

Thank you, Bill!
Aug 12, 2003
Green Mountain
another easy game..... seriously,, did Belichick draw up this schedule? Save for Buffalo, they have played one of the weakest schedules in football
If it was any other poster I wouldn’t say anything but...

You are aware that the every teams’ opponents, with the exception of two games, are actually determined years in advance, correct?

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
They had an elite offensive line. This team doesn’t. It’s passable when fully healthy and a trainwreck once there’s an injury.

This team is a joke in the trenches. It was apparent last year against the Patriots. Until that’s fixed, the only way we’ll win a championship is if Mahomes wills it. Big football teams are gonna be able to just completely control any game. That game in Tennessee later in the year is a nightmare matchup for us, especially because that defense can play man to man with a high level of efficiency. And Derick Henry against this front 7? LMFAO. Buffalo is another team that would give us issues, I’m praying we don’t see them in the playoffs. They’d bully the **** out of us.

so basically the only way to beat the Chiefs is to hide the QB, never throw, always run, and basically play 3 yards and a cloud of dust dinosaur ball like it’s the 1940s.

like, will the Titans even throw the ball more than 10 times?

and based on what I saw from Tennessee today- their defense wasn’t even the best unit on the field and Henry looks like a dissapointment so far (Couldn’t even break 80 yards on the ground!)

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC

Chiefs has the best offensive line in football during that time, the best tight end along side 1,000+ running backs in Priest Holmes and Larry Johnson.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
49ers go from 0 games in 15 days to 5 in 24 days.

I feel like they could have spaced it slightly better than that.

hoglund

Dec 8, 2013
Canada
This Bills are off to a great start, they're 4-1 and with some luck 5-0. Josh Allen looks to be a very good quarter back and as a Bill's fan I'm hoping for a good season.

pockets

Thank you, Bill!
Aug 12, 2003
Green Mountain
This Bills are off to a great start, they're 4-1 and with some luck 5-0. Josh Allen looks to be a very good quarter back and as a Bill's fan I'm hoping for a good season.
You guys have a scary defense and as of right now are probably the 3rd best team in the AFC. I’m sorry to burst your bubble though, Allen is not a very good QB, 31st in rating, tied for 1st with most interceptions and has thrown 2 more picks than TDs, and 19th in passing yards...never mind the fact that his accuracy is awful.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Dolphins, Redskins and (considering the current injuries) the Jets and Bengals are some of the most offensively challenged teams I can remember in a long time.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I wasn't expecting the Bengals to set the world on fire but holy god did they find a way to fail to meet even my low expectations.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
They did. They're playing a Monday after their bye and play their Thursday game in 4 weeks after being home the previous Sunday. Not sure what the complaint is.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
49ers only had 2 interceptions last year? That can't be right.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad