NFL GDT: Week 5

Kel Varnson

Oct 31, 2017
Interesting for sure. With the niners looking better than expected this division could be very competitive.
I'll take Seattle in this game with the home crowd and the Rams having major issues on the Oline.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Interesting for sure. With the niners looking better than expected this division could be very competitive.
I'll take Seattle in this game with the home crowd and the Rams having major issues on the Oline.
Think there's rain in the forecast for the game. See if that impacts things for either team. Seattle didn't handle the rain very well against the Saints. Carson slipped a couple of times in the 1st Quarter drives.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO

Still need to see the Niners against a decent opponent before I start to buy them although both the Seahawks and Rams look more beatable than I expected.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I have Schuster and Cooks in a fantasy league and right now those two players are really similar. They both have QBs who won't throw it down the field (Same situation happening in Minnesota apparently) and it's really frustrating. At least I didn't play Goff this week, but I am hoping Jimmy G has a good game on Monday.

AllAbout813

Oct 8, 2007
Tampa, FL
How on earth do the refs know where to spot the ball when it is punted out of bounds in the air. I’ve been watching football my entire life and still wonder this, it seems like they have to guess. How could you know?

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Questions about Gurley tonight might lead to the answer of he's having an incredibly off year, like the rest of that team.

49ers might be playing them at the most appropriate time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad